The Student Room Group

Easy Peasy Meals To Cook At Uni

three, two, one...START!
(just say easy meals to prepare at uni)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
pasta
You can't go wrong with a traditional spuds, veg and meat dinner.
Reply 3
steak with french fries^^
Reply 4
Pasta.

Dammit, you beat me to it!

Pizza?
Beans on toast :biggrin:
Jacket potatoes...

Tuna/Cheese/Beans the list is endless tbf.
Reply 7
Lasagne :biggrin:

Its easier than it looks :surprise:
Reply 8
Stir fry
Reply 9
Sausage, mash and beans
Chilli con carne
Fajitas
I was going to say pasta too!

Anyway why don't you get a tortilla wrap, fry some chicken strips, then put them there along with lettuce, tomatoes etc.

Rice, peas and carrots?

There is some noodle packets at Somerfield for 8p which takes about 3 minutes, then add whatever you fancy! Quick and cheap!

Something on toast.
Reply 11
Yeh i like getting the cheap noodles from wherever then adding a stock cube and some herbs, makes it so much nicer! :biggrin:

At uni i make all sorts, but the easiest probably are things like spag bol, chilli con carne(anything with mince)
tortillas as you can buy a tortilla dinner set for like 0.89p with all the spices and things then stir fry up some chicken and veg. easy peasy
asda sometimes sell two slices of gammon for £1, which is lovely with pineapple on top with veg and potatoes n gravey :biggrin: always get it when they do that
cheese and ham/bacon pasta either with a tin of sauce or home made cheese sauce which is easy when you know how :biggrin:

ive got sooo many more lol
Reply 12
frozen anything
discarded pizza boxes are a good way of getting cheese in your diet
potatoe, onions n carrots fried in a pan.. put cheese on top. voila. add chicken if ur "fancy" lol
Fray Bentos are yummy, or you could do potato wedges?
Sausages and Mash. That's what I had for lunch today ^__^
Reply 17
vegetarian vagina (i.e. no beef flaps).
Reply 18
noodles.
Reply 19
Cazzi
Yeh i like getting the cheap noodles from wherever then adding a stock cube and some herbs, makes it so much nicer! :biggrin:

At uni i make all sorts, but the easiest probably are things like spag bol, chilli con carne(anything with mince)
tortillas as you can buy a tortilla dinner set for like 0.89p with all the spices and things then stir fry up some chicken and veg. easy peasy
asda sometimes sell two slices of gammon for £1, which is lovely with pineapple on top with veg and potatoes n gravey :biggrin: always get it when they do that
cheese and ham/bacon pasta either with a tin of sauce or home made cheese sauce which is easy when you know how :biggrin:

ive got sooo many more lol

I wish I was you (in the kitchen) :frown:

I'm going to try and master the art of pasta making today. Shouldn't be too difficult! :o:

Quick Reply