The Student Room Group

How many GCSEs do you have?

Poll

How many GCES do you have?

I am curious to know how many GCSEs people have.... I know people who have any between 5 and 12.

So how many do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChannieAlana
I am curious to know how many GCSEs people have.... I know people who have any between 5 and 12.

So how many do you have?

Reply 2
Eleven, plus a useless ICT qualification which is definitely not equivalent to a GCSE no matter what my school said.
Reply 3
Until results day I know that I've passed two :tongue:
Reply 4
I have 11 & an SVQ Lvl 2 but I wish I took more.

... and why was that neg repped? :confused:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Reply 6
12 :smile: waaaay too many!
Reply 7
Nine, and one IGCSE. Apparently my school's switching loads over to IGCSE now. We were the guinea pig year.
Reply 8
My school offered an extra one to top set maths that you did after school and I wish I'd agreed to do it now but at the time I couldn't be bothered.
About 9 or 10 can't remember. GCSE's mean nothing as long as you get 5 A-C's including Maths and English.

EDIT:Neg for spreading the truth? Wait until your in A-Levels/Uni when you realise how useless they are.

Haters gon' hate.
(edited 12 years ago)
I have four and a half.
Reply 11
13 :biggrin:
11 - standard number that 90% of people at my school took.
Reply 13
I think 11
inb4 students on TSR with 11 A*-A
Reply 15
7 A-B
1 D
1 F (PE, was never gonna be an A)
2 NVQ Level 2's.

11, in total I think.

--
Why on earth was I negged? I'm proud of these results, I got CDDd on A Levels!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 16
Only nine, but I guess they are all 'solid' subjects. Still wish I did one more.
Reply 18
I'll have 12 If I pass all. We have English, and Litt, Welsh and Litt, All three sciences, Maths and four of otions. Oh and the Welsh Baccalurate which is the equivalent to three GCSEs or something?

Edit: Why neg me for this? .. If you think I'm gloating my GCSEs are going to be mostly Bs and Cs anyway >.>
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest