The Student Room Group

Post pictures of your dorm room!

Scroll to see replies

Here's my room at The Hub in Dundee. Worth noting that all of the rooms are identical, except the larger ones - this is the normal size. If anyone wants me to I can go and take photos of our kitchen/living room aswell :smile: Photos are pretty big!

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
hi can someone post a photo of either oscott gardens or the coppice at bcu please
Reply 2662
Anyone got some pics of Nottingham?
Anyone got Nottingham, Lenton & Wortley, private shared pic?
thanks
Reply 2664
Bournemouth. Please :wink:
Reply 2665
are there any pictures of Moonraker point somewhere?

Do any of you have pics of College Hall London?
Original post by VGiugo
Bournemouth. Please :wink:
Which one? There's a picture upthread somewhere (might look for it if I'm bored later) from an Edinburgh (I think) halls which is identical to Corfe House and Purbeck House. :smile:
Anybody got any photos of university of derby? I'm staying in sir peter Hilton court :smile:
Original post by Jess6893
Shared en-suite room, Hugh Stewart Hall :smile:

I love the writing on the wall in the second pic is it some sort of sticker?

I love the lyrics on the wall too - it's one of my favourite songs :colondollar: Are they stickers and if so, where did you get them?!

"Fire escape: Keep clear!" - with a mirror leant against it and bottles blocking its use. Love it.

And again, loving the wall art.
Has anyone got photos of Norfolk/Suffolk terrace for UEA??

I've been inside them but forgot about the layout!

Cheers :biggrin:
This thread is brilliant, there should be an archive where you can choose what Uni accommodation to look at!
Original post by 99 Red Balloons
Don't think I've posted in here yet! Room's a tip at the moment, so this should be motivation to clean it! Lupton at Leeds Uni :smile:

Sorry to dig this up. But aren't you allowed to put up posters in lupton?
I'd love to see more photos of Bath, particularly Marl/Sols. Search tool's annoying because any photo of a bathroom gets pulled up as well :tongue:

I've seen the photos on the website.

Hey where did you get the 'Snow Patrol' quotes from?

You room looks really good :smile:
Original post by nooneyouknow
I love the writing on the wall in the second pic is it some sort of sticker?

Original post by Newbie1987
I love the lyrics on the wall too - it's one of my favourite songs :colondollar: Are they stickers and if so, where did you get them?!

Original post by RainPours
Hey where did you get the 'Snow Patrol' quotes from?

You room looks really good :smile:

Thankyou! :smile: It's a sticker yeah, I got it from ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SNOW-PATROL-If-I-Lay-Here-Wall-art-vinyl-sticker-/190603399918?pt=UK_Wallpaper&var=&hash=item2c60d912ee#ht_1694wt_905

The letters are separated but it came on one big sheet so it was really easy to put up and the letters were already in the right places :smile: Only problem is, the rooms have to be completely emptied at christmas + easter so unless you pay to stay in your room or keep it for storage anything you leave on the walls gets taken down :frown:
Anyone got any pics of Halls ( anyone would be great) at Anglia Ruskin, Cambridge.

The letters are separated but it came on one big sheet so it was really easy to put up and the letters were already in the right places :smile: Only problem is, the rooms have to be completely emptied at christmas + easter so unless you pay to stay in your room or keep it for storage anything you leave on the walls gets taken down :frown:

Cheers, Jess, Love them!

Quick Reply

Latest