The Student Room Group

House of Fraser

I'm applying for a job at House of Fraser, and in the application form it asks why I want to work for them...
... What do I say? I want to work for them because it's a job and I need money, but I need to jazz that up a bit. Can anyone help? :tongue:
Reply 1
Original post by Kaykee93
I'm applying for a job at House of Fraser, and in the application form it asks why I want to work for them...
... What do I say? I want to work for them because it's a job and I need money, but I need to jazz that up a bit. Can anyone help? :tongue:

say you shop there..
Reply 2
Just be OTT, say everytime you've been there you've experience the best customer service and have always felt welcomed and explain how you'd love to be part of the team to uphold the high standards - anything along those lines really :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by LiLix
Just be OTT, say everytime you've been there you've experience the best customer service and have always felt welcomed and explain how you'd love to be part of the team to uphold the high standards - anything along those lines really :smile:

I think I said something along these lines, though can't really remember now, but they've asked me to come in for an interview tomorrow morning :smile:
Reply 4
I work at house of fraser! Just amp up your commitment to high customer service, and "being the best you can be"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending