The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Luckily it didn't ask so we booked. Unfortunately he realised (after) that he has a geology field trip that week (probably). We booked with Thomas Cook and although their helpdesk is closed I've now sent them an email saying I need to change the date of departure to a week later.. the price is different but I am happy to pay the difference, do you think we'll get charged for changing the date of departure?
Reply 2
Yes your passport number changes anytime you get a new one whether it is for renewal or replacing a lost or stolen one.
You can usually travel within the EU with a passport that is upto 6months out off date but cannot usually leave the EU if your passport is within 6months of its expirey date.
Reply 3
Is OK, got him the passport renewel form today and sorted out our departure date change, Phew!
Reply 4
carax
Yes your passport number changes anytime you get a new one whether it is for renewal or replacing a lost or stolen one.
You can usually travel within the EU with a passport that is upto 6months out off date but cannot usually leave the EU if your passport is within 6months of its expirey date.

Depends on the issuing authority/country really.

In many places of the world, passport numbers won't change and serve as a universal identification number.

I'm quite for that system actually since it's far more cleaner, streamlined and easier to work on with regard to cross-department systems.

Then again, there goes your privacy once it's abused.
Reply 5
In the UK, yes it does.
Reply 6
samba
In the UK, yes it does.

Backward, underdeveloped, third-world crap! :p:

Latest