The Student Room Group

Best You've Done On A First Date

Ever got kissed on a first date??????

anyone made it to the bedroom during the first date????
Reply 1
I wouldn't consider it as doing "best", it's not a race or a competition, eh? :')

Kissing a girl on the first date isn't too much of a big deal - depends on how well (and long) you knew her before the date really and how the date goes, imho.

I wouldn't wanna make it to the bedroom though - if you're in it for the sex, why not just go to clubs and try and have one night stands with girls?
Reply 2
How about, now bear with me, perhaps you know actually respecting and getting to know the person? :dontknow: Rather than trying to get them into bed.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by LeaX
How about, now bear with me, perhaps you know actually respecting and getting to know the person? :dontknow: Rather than trying to get them into bed.

This :smile:
Reply 4
If you're serious about the girl...then a tongue kiss is as much as you should try for lol
Original post by LeaX

What about respecting them, not having to try and it happening anyway?

:umad?:
Reply 6
I've only been a couple of dates. On one, the guy was okay but came on really strong. I felt uncomfortable.

On the other, it was only a ruse. He just wanted to get with me. Would rather he just came out and said that than invited me out to meet him for drinks.
Original post by Mrx123

Yes, but I wouldn't consider that my best first date.
In fact it bodes poorly for any future relationship with that person
OP sounds like a tool...a virgin tool.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad Ap
Reply 9
I'd say when the girl initiates the kiss instead of me. This has happened to me on dates where I've been in God mode.
Reply 10
Never done anything on a first date - just a hug at the end. Second date is when the cool cats kiss.
Reply 11
Original post by LeaX

:lol: u go sister
The OP is a virgin, and I claim my cherry back...

I didn't realise it was a competition. If I want a ONS, I'll go to a night club.
Reply 13
Original post by Mrx123

I saved a guys life on a first date with a girl.

2 years later we're still going :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest