The Student Room Group
Reply 1
my last one too !! haha its all on bitesize ocr 21st century science and then additional science, its all there what you need to know , good luck :smile:
Reply 2
I'm doing it. CBA to revise... can't believe it's soo long after all the others. =/ It already feels like summer.
my last one also! tbh, I think it was pretty pointless having science lessons. They should just give us that pink 'GCSE additional Science Revision' book (the official 21st century revision guide) and tell us to memorise it. That's all that comes up on the papers anyway.

I haven't been revising. More like 'learning' (my school is pretty crap). done c4 and c5 and now on to c6!
Reply 4
In the middle of revising C5, which we weren't even taught in school :frown:
Reply 5
anisha.doshi
my last one also! tbh, I think it was pretty pointless having science lessons. They should just give us that pink 'GCSE additional Science Revision' book (the official 21st century revision guide) and tell us to memorise it. That's all that comes up on the papers anyway.

I haven't been revising. More like 'learning' (my school is pretty crap). done c4 and c5 and now on to c6!

Exactly this.
My science teacher is absolutely useless and had only taught us c4 he said we are a noisy class so we need to learn the rest ourselves :rant:
I'm so annoyed because i'm desperately trying to learn everything.
I just hope i do well tbh :frown:
Reply 6
how did everyone find this?
Reply 7
It was actually alright
Some of the questions were a bit tricky though :/
Reply 8
Any answers?

I think I got some of it wrong, which annoys me.

For the ions I put K2 2+ and SO4 2-. I put it wasn't a precipate, but not sure what that is entirely. Yeah, pretty much all I'm unsure about...
Reply 9
what did you guys get for the lead bromine electrolysis question i wrote bromine but now i've looked back on it i think it was lead :s-smilie:
Reply 10
I wrote Bromine too :s-smilie:
Reply 11
It was Lead.
Reply 12
I put lead
Reply 13
yea i put lead too. What did u guys put for the iodine solid and gas formula?
oh and the last question? does it precipitate?

Latest