The Student Room Group

Guys - How often do you shave facial hair?

Poll

How often do you shave you facial hair

Title says it all

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Varies. Generally til something which I think requires being clean shaven. though i shaved yesterday and realised i might have the beginnings of stubble, so going to try shaving more often.
Reply 2
I shave daily :h:
Reply 3
I am 15 and I don't shave yet :biggrin:

I have light blond facial hair so you can't see it very well but if it were darker I would probably be shaving :wink:
18, but since I keep everything nice and stubbly...only twice a week...

although I'd have to shave everyday to keep it smooth
Reply 5
Daily, I'm working full-time on my gap year so I need to look my best.
Reply 6
I'm 14 and I shave about once every two weeks :3
Reply 7
Original post by Tahooper
I am 15 and I don't shave yet :biggrin:

I have light blond facial hair so you can't see it very well but if it were darker I would probably be shaving :wink:

You're like most of my friends haha but they just shave it off anyway for it to grow back thicker and darker... :biggrin:
Reply 8
19, every day now.
Original post by Raddy49
You're like most of my friends haha but they just shave it off anyway for it to grow back thicker and darker... :biggrin:

I thought that was a common myth :hmmm:
Reply 10
i'm asian, i need to do it every day otherwise the beard will begin to control me...
I have a trim once a week at most tbh. I hate shaving.
Reply 12
Original post by eater_of_pies

Really :s-smilie: well they defiinitely have darker facial hair :rolleyes:
lol I remember when i had to start shaving. my mates took the piss out of me.

I trim weekly. never shave unless I'm off to meet the Queen.
Reply 14

yeah it is, i think its because it makes the end blunt so therefor it appears thicker.

and i normally shave every two or three days, i prefer some stubble and i can't be bothered to shave every day
Original post by Raddy49

Original post by Raddy49
Really :s-smilie: well they defiinitely have darker facial hair :rolleyes:

Yes it is a myth.

Think about it, what would cutting off the hair on the surface do to make the follcile wider? Nada.
My facial hair is sort of sparse and mixed blond/brown so I only shave about once a week.
Reply 17
I shave my cheeks and neck twice a week, I have a medium-length goatee and moustache which I trim maybe once a month or so.
Only ever shave my neck once every two weeks, trim the rest.
Reply 19
I like being a bit stubbly, so I tend to leave it for a week. If I wanted to be clean shaven most of the time I would shave every 3 days or so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending