The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
I have green eyes, as for my hair I'd say it's light brown but people have told me occasionally it could be a very dark blonde.
I have jet black hair and green eyes but would rather something more 'normal' any day :wink:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I have green eyes and blonde hair.
Good luck finding a brunette with green eyes although judging by the posts you shouldn't have much trouble :smile:

I can relate with OP so much, I love boys with green eyes and brown hair...and DIMPLES are a must. Thought I would chuck in my two cents, about which genetic mutations I love.
They're about as rare as Rare, in the gaming community these days.

But i would, green eyes are captivating imo and if a girl with natural green eyes tried it on with me, i'd be forced to say yes and see what follows.
Reply 165
But more importantly are there any young people with dark olive / tanned brown skin with white hair. I'm not interesting in dating them; they're just so common in anime and games but seem non-existent in real life. I mean there has to be an Asian who has died their hair bleach white.

1028093.jpg

Amalla02.jpg

soul-calibur-4-angol-fear_a.jpg

Agni-kuroshitsuji-19928334-1280-720.jpg

277829-anime_super.jpg

http://data.whicdn.com/images/12072827/ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large.jpg?1310878797
Yay for green eyes and brown hair. Very common if your parents both have brown hair and then green and blue eyes, it was bound to happen.
Only photo of my eye where you can see the colour properly, ignore my clumpy mascara haha! Don't know what you'd class them as, I say green but I've had a few people say hazel in the past. On my birth certificate it's green though.

Reply 168
Original post by morganalex
Only photo of my eye where you can see the colour properly, ignore my clumpy mascara haha! Don't know what you'd class them as, I say green but I've had a few people say hazel in the past. On my birth certificate it's green though.

Definitely hazel.
Original post by morganalex

That is CERTAINLY hazel.
I have green eyes, a pic will be provided. Hazel is Green with any mixture of Brown.

Pic of my green eye.
Eye.PNG
I have green eyes and brown hair, wasn't aware the green wasn't a common colour as most people in my family have them.
Original post by breakeven
I have green eyes and brown hair, wasn't aware the green wasn't a common colour as most people in my family have them.

Approximately 2% of the world's population has green eyes, however, the majority of people who claim to have green eyes actually have hazel.
I know this is gonna sound weird, but, my family has Irish, Scottish, English and Greek ancestry.

The first 3 come from my mother who's eyes are green and my aunt's (mother's sister) are brown.
My father's eyes are brown (Greek side).

I inherited my mother's eyes.

Another example is my cousin has green eyes, his brother has brown and his sister has brown as well. (100% English)

Eye colour has recently grown to fascinate me for some reason. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Scienceisgood
Approximately 2% of the world's population has green eyes, however, the majority of people who claim to have green eyes actually have hazel.
I know this is gonna sound weird, but, my family has Irish, Scottish, English and Greek ancestry.

The first 3 come from my mother who's eyes are green and my aunt's (mother's sister) are brown.
My father's eyes are brown (Greek side).

I inherited my mother's eyes.

Another example is my cousin has green eyes, his brother has brown and his sister has brown as well. (100% English)

Eye colour has recently grown to fascinate me for some reason. :biggrin:

Just 2%, wow! My familys heritage as I am aware is 100% English as far as can be remembered/known.

I just had a good luck at my eyes in the mirror and they are definitley green, not hazel. Quite a bright green too. But they have a 2/3 brown dots in them which my dad also has but my sisters don't, weird huh?
I wish I knew a girl. I wouldn't mind what colour or variegated features they have. Just to talk. *laments*
Reply 174
I'm one. Although by brown hair has been turning a bit auburn in the last year or so, which may explain the green eyes.
my mum has brown hair and green eyes..
Reply 176
I am obsessed with guys who have green eyes :colondollar: [there is one in my sig.. cnt really see his eyes there though ]
but anyways I must say this girl with green eyes and brunette hair looks absolutely beautiful :
Brunette-Hair-Color.jpeg
Original post by godknows
I am obsessed with guys who have green eyes :colondollar: [there is one in my sig.. cnt really see his eyes there though ]
but anyways I must say this girl with green eyes and brunette hair looks absolutely beautiful :
Brunette-Hair-Color.jpeg

Those are hazel, not green.
Reply 178
Original post by Scienceisgood
Those are hazel, not green.

what about this ?
hrithik-roshan-wallpaper.jpg
Original post by Torpedo Fish
I really want to go out with a girl who has brunette hair and green eyes, but I am struggling to find one. I assume they do exist? There's nothing genetic to stop this combination of features? I know green eyes are pretty rare anyway, but those who do have green eyes tend to have either blonde or black hair rather than brunette and I really want to find a brunette with green eyes.

So have you ever seen one? Or indeed, are you one yourself.

Edit: lol, negged to oblivion for having a personal preference on eye/hair colour...because, of course, none of you have opinions or preferences on what makes a person attractive. :rolleyes:

Consciously or subconsciously everybody seeks out certain attributes in potential partners. How many times have I heard girls in clubs call an 'unattractive' guy who approaches them a 'creep', whilst when an 'attractive' guy approaches them they're 'cute' and they can't get enough of it.

Hypocrites...the lot of you.

I'm brunette with green eyes, but i dye my hair dark red, medium red and ginger (3 tone hair ftw)

try not to focus on that sort of crap, just meet someone you like for them not their eyes or hair.

Latest