The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
QuantumTheory
There was a short time when if you pressed the down arrow in the search bar, the top 5 people who looked at your profile came up.
That was resolved pretty quickly, though =)

I don't think it was ever revealed what the criteria for the Top 5 were. If your right though, i'm a very happy girl :biggrin:
My word. If you want privacy Facebook is NOT the place to go is it! You can already see what others are doing, who they're talking to, who they're not talking to, who's pissed off with who, who has ended their relationship... its already mad enough as it is!
Reply 62
Tagit
If this was actually implemented would the way you use facebook change?...

one2three_abc
It hasn't happened, and they say it's not gonna happen.
Source or GTFO.

Read the thread or GTFO :rolleyes:
I would seriously hope it wouldn't show past profile views, only views from then on. Otherwise men and women would destroy each other. Facebook and knowledge of who stalks you looks at your photos aren't meant to co-exist.
Tagit
Read the thread or GTFO :rolleyes:

"Facebook to allow you to see who has looked at your profile"

I read the title, read the thread, read the title, gave my reply.
I would keep using it, I mean only to find out whose been looking at my profile!
I would keep doing as I do now- popping onto random people's profiles etc.
But Id be a little bit worried as to people looking too far into it etc.
Also: Will Myspace be following suit?
No
No
No
No

Next..
Reply 67
jesus-ninja
Bebo has that, but you can be anomynous on bebo :smile:

Really? How do you find out who's looked at your profile on there then?
That would suck. Every time I went to click on someone's profile I'd think about whether I'd done it too much and whether they'd mind me looking at their profile and why they'd think I was on it etc.
my mate actually has/had an application which allows him to do this (i dunno if he still has it, he said that the app got banned when fb found out bout it but he still had it at the time, some how... this was a while ago though). I'm still wary about how often i go on his profile, though lol.
srwences
Really? How do you find out who's looked at your profile on there then?

It's called Bebo Map or something. It shows what area they live in, and if they're not anon you can find out who exactly it is.
I would hate it... Imagine... I would like to see whose been seeing mine but not THAT much.
If this was actually implemented would the way you use facebook change?
YES definately.
Would you stop looking up that hot one down the road?
YES. (and my ex)
Would you spend less time on facebook?
Without a doubt.
Would the world end?
Of course
Reply 72
Misteryom
I'd hate it, I stare endlessly at pictures of people I dont really know.

Does this include me?! :o:
m i l o
Does this include me?! :o:

Sorry Milo bu no :|
If facebook implented that, I'd stop looking at certain people's profiles for sure!
srwences
I'm still receiving e-mails from Hi 5. I went on it the other day and noticed that it was reminiscent of 2006's Myspace except with the allure of an old sardine from said year; which has had a time bomb fitted into it.

Lol :smile: oh yeah I recieved a few emails from hi5 too, facebook's the way to go lol. I deleted my myspace aswell couple of months ago rarely went on it but I liked it.
Reply 76
Candyliqour
Lol :smile: oh yeah I recieved a few emails from hi5 too, facebook's the way to go lol. I deleted my myspace aswell couple of months ago rarely went on it but I liked it.

Rather weirdly, I just received yet another e-mail from Hi 5 when I logged on a few minutes ago...! It listed several people I "might know on Hi 5". I don't know any of them.

Yeah, Facebook's my favourite. Still use myspace occasionally too though; I quite like it. Bebo was the worst one ever.
srwences
Rather weirdly, I just received yet another e-mail from Hi 5 when I logged on a few minutes ago...! It listed several people I "might know on Hi 5". I don't know any of them.

Yeah, Facebook's my favourite. Still use myspace occasionally too though; I quite like it. Bebo was the worst one ever.

Really? Hi5 is wierd. Lol. Definatley hehe facebook is my favourote too! Oh dear, Bebo. That was real bad, I think I still have a bebo account come to think of it. Wow, forgot about that :smile:
Reply 78
Candyliqour
Really? Hi5 is wierd. Lol. Definatley hehe facebook is my favourote too! Oh dear, Bebo. That was real bad, I think I still have a bebo account come to think of it. Wow, forgot about that :smile:

Yeah, Bebo is intended at the spotty thirteen year old girl market, I reckon. Which, I suppose, really does mean you should think about deleting your account...! Per'aps we could have some sort of official bebo-deleting ceremony?
Yeah, definitely! I wouldn't be able to Facebook stalk anyone!

Latest