The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Accommodation Offer:D

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Rutland Hall, anyone else studying Medicinal Biochem?
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by jbw94
Hugh Stewart too! Ahhhh! So excited! What are you gonna be studying? :smile:

I'm doing Ancient history and history... how about yourself!?
Original post by gcoleman1
Yeah same, assuming I get the grades to get in. Gonna be a trek :/

I'm bringing my bike, whiz around the campus like it's nothing!:gangster:
Reply 63
Original post by Victoriiia:)

Waheeey finally a L&W - it wasnt my first chocie but ohwell aha! what course are you doing? x

Wasn't mine either but it looks really nice and it's fairly close to everything thankfully aha! Chemistry, you? :smile:
Reply 64
I accepted the offer the website but when I log back in I have to accept it again? anyone else getting this problem?
Reply 65
Original post by Kachun
I accepted the offer the website but when I log back in I have to accept it again? anyone else getting this problem?

Yeh it's the same for me:confused:
Original post by hydrolysis
Wasn't mine either but it looks really nice and it's fairly close to everything thankfully aha! Chemistry, you? :smile:

Oooh I'm doing Chemistry too!! :biggrin:
Original post by Jin3011
Yeh it's the same for me:confused:

Me too. What does it mean? :/
Reply 68
Original post by Mroshinyemi
Im hearing really good things about it so i guess were lucky :smile: its pretty far from the philosophy building cause i know thats near Cripps. What will you be studying?

Finance accounting and management! so I'm alllll the way on Jubilee :frown: hopper bus here I come :tongue:
Reply 69
Original post by oliviagunapalan
Me too. What does it mean? :/

I'd like to think that we've accepted the offer:s-smilie:. [h="1"]"Offer Accepted
[/h]
Thank you for your response

Before you arrive in Nottingham to take up your room there are a few more things that you need to do:"

May just be a little glitch in their system.
Original post by Jin3011
I'd like to think that we've accepted the offer:s-smilie:. [h="1"]"Offer Accepted
[/h]
Thank you for your response

Before you arrive in Nottingham to take up your room there are a few more things that you need to do:"

May just be a little glitch in their system.

I've just logged onto the wesbite again and it says I still need to accept the offer yet I've already done this twice.

You still getting the same thing?
Reply 71
Original post by Superzootman
I'm bringing my bike, whiz around the campus like it's nothing!:gangster:

not a bad idea, see you in september hopefully :smile:
Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw
I've just logged onto the wesbite again and it says I still need to accept the offer yet I've already done this twice.

You still getting the same thing?

I tried it about 4 times. Still kept getting the same thing..
Original post by oliviagunapalan
I tried it about 4 times. Still kept getting the same thing..

I've just dashed off a quick email to the accommodation office to ask them about it. Got an automated reply saying they'll reply within three working days.

I'll update everyone with what I find out!
Reply 74
I've just dashed off a quick email to the accommodation office to ask them about it. Got an automated reply saying they'll reply within three working days.

Awesome! :smile:

I just called Accommodation Services and they are aware of the problem and are in the process of fixing it. However, if you have accepted once it should show on their system. The gentleman who I spoke to confirmed for me while I was on the phone that I had accepted. For peace of mind it may be worth ringing them if you are worried that it hasn't processed correctly.
Original post by lackingincapacity
I just called Accommodation Services and they are aware of the problem and are in the process of fixing it. However, if you have accepted once it should show on their system. The gentleman who I spoke to confirmed for me while I was on the phone that I had accepted. For peace of mind it may be worth ringing them if you are worried that it hasn't processed correctly.

Oh thanks for that! I might call them up soon just to double check then.

Glad to hear it's just a glitch!
Original post by gcoleman1
not a bad idea, see you in september hopefully :smile:

Thanks, and I hope to see you too! :leaf:
Reply 78
Original post by RoryOShea
I'm doing Ancient history and history... how about yourself!?

Spanish and Portuguese :biggrin:
Got my Large Single Study in Hugh Stewart :smile: Does anyone who's been accepted know what its like

Quick Reply

Latest