The Student Room Group

Section 3 EU students finance form

Hi,

I was wondering what to write in the section 3,section b1 of the EU12N form.

I lived in the same house for 11 years now but...

What I have to answer at the question "Why were you there?"

I live there! What kind of question it is?!
Reply 1
I'll put something like "permanent home address" "permanent address, family home" I can't think of anything else it could mean?
Reply 2
Original post by alevar
Hi,

I was wondering what to write in the section 3,section b1 of the EU12N form.

I lived in the same house for 11 years now but...

What I have to answer at the question "Why were you there?"

I live there! What kind of question it is?!

I'm not familiar with that form, but I presume what the question is "getting at" is were you there because of parents' work? For education? That type of thing...
Reply 3
Original post by Shani
I'm not familiar with that form, but I presume what the question is "getting at" is were you there because of parents' work? For education? That type of thing...

Yes I know,but I live there because I live with my family!

Obviously my parents work in that city and I've done my previous education in this city,but work/education are not the purpose of why I live there!

So I should write "family home",you reckon?
Reply 4
Original post by alevar
Yes I know,but I live there because I live with my family!

Obviously my parents work in that city and I've done my previous education in this city,but work/education are not the purpose of why I live there!

So I should write "family home",you reckon?

Yes, I can't see why not. As an EU student, you're only applying for the tuition fee loan anyway? Or am I missing something?
Reply 5
Original post by Shani
Yes, I can't see why not. As an EU student, you're only applying for the tuition fee loan anyway? Or am I missing something?

Yes,I can apply only for the tuition fee loan
Reply 6
Uh,I have another question:

Section 3,b1 says something like: "...if your course begin on the 27th of September we need your residence details for the period 1/9/2009-1/9/2012.You must provide full address,exact dates and...

I've lived at my actual address since 2000 so I've to write that I lived here from xx/xx/2000 to 1/9/2012 or just from 1/9/2009-1/9/2012?
Reply 7
Original post by alevar

Section 3,b1 says something like: "...if your course begin on the 27th of September we need your residence details for the period 1/9/2009-1/9/2012.You must provide full address,exact dates and...

I've lived at my actual address since 2000 so I've to write that I lived here from xx/xx/2000 to 1/9/2012 or just from 1/9/2009-1/9/2012?

was wondering the same...
Reply 8
Original post by alevar

they only care about the 3 years prior, so u should write from 2009 till 2012
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9
i applied 2 days ago for student finace by post. im greek.
when do you think i will get a reply?
Reply 10
I posted the application to SF yesterday...

I think we should get a reply within 4/6 weeks
Reply 11
Original post by alevar
I posted the application to SF yesterday...

I think we should get a reply within 4/6 weeks

ok thnx :smile:
Reply 12
guys... this might be a weird question, but still... did you staple the pages of the form together?
Reply 13
Original post by ohdrama
guys... this might be a weird question, but still... did you staple the pages of the form together?

No,I don't.

This shouldn't be an issue though
Reply 14
Original post by ohdrama

i did, i think is more presentable way, tho it shouldnt be a issue..
Reply 15
Original post by ioikonomou
i applied 2 days ago for student finace by post. im greek.

Did you send all of the documents needed like tax payments etc? Or just the form and legalized copy of your id/passport?My friends say you only need the form and id copy in the first place and then they will send you different forms.
Reply 16
As an EU student without being lived in UK for 3 Years you're not eligible to other loans except the tuition fees loan.

As a consequence you don't need to send other proof than the ID because they just don't need your tax payments ecc...documents!
Reply 17
Original post by Alina2793
Did you send all of the documents needed like tax payments etc? Or just the form and legalized copy of your id/passport?My friends say you only need the form and id copy in the first place and then they will send you different forms.

yes ur friend is right. i sent only the form& ID copy. at least acording to my circumstances i dont need to send them now my tax documents..or ever actually...coz im only applying for the tution fees loan, so they dont have the right to ask for my family income...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending