The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

Heh, let me just take a moment to throttle my useless, university connected TV that has the same capacity as a water melon for broadcasting digital...

:viking:

Nope, still not recieving any waves. Not much news on the spoiler front yet either. Although recently some of the cast were all interviewed interogration style (I think possibly for DVD release as I haven't seen them on TV yet). I'm putting these under the cut as I can't remember whether they contain any spoilery stuffs.

Spoiler

There is also a new interview featuring Mark Harmon, David Mccallum and Brian Dietzen (Jimmy Palmer). This one DOES contain some spoilers.

Spoiler

If you haven't already seem them, enjoy! :smile:
just watched the second one. crap the rumours are true! :-S
Found the other interviews on Youtube

Mark Harmon

Spoiler

Michael Weatherly

Spoiler

Cote de Pablo

Spoiler

Sean Murray

Spoiler

Pauley Perette

Spoiler

Enjoy :biggrin:
Reply 83
:biggrin: Some of 'em were on the CBS website too (but no one is giving away much at all, eh? :rolleyes:) Good finds! :biggrin: On the plus side though, according to the schedules, this time next week, we'll definitely all finally know! :eek:

CSI Miami is heating up too. Man, too much good TV and not enough internet time left before I'm internetless :frown:

Totally know what you mean Beccydoodaa. I'd be happy with Five US nevermind FX :p: And to think all the student union uses Sky for is showing sports :frown:
Clip from season 5. Can't wait for season 5 to begin now!!!!

Spoiler

Just found this video on youtube.

Watch at own discretion, it contains a major, major spoiler. On one hand glad I saw it because it makes you want to watch the new season but also gives away a part of the story which is a bad thing. So watch if you want. If you do close your eye for the first 20seconds or so. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Reply 86
Omg! Pete *hugs* Thank you for finding this!!!

My spoiler ridden ramblings about the clip:

Spoiler

*hyperventilates*
Back to the rumour front. More rumblings about who's leaving the show....

http://boards.cbs.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?action=message&webtag=cbsncismb&msg=453

From reading a couple of posts the americans will know in a couple of weeks so it'll probably be best to avoid the CBS forum for a while.
Yuna47
Omg! Pete *hugs* Thank you for finding this!!!

Spoiler

*hyperventilates*

No problem :smile: Don't worry though....

Spoiler

Season 5 is going to be really tense. I think I'm going to slow down the whole searching for who's leaving because I'll end up spoiling it for myself. Still keep the rumours going though because it's interesting to see what people think :biggrin:

Here's a question. If you could be anyone (or a mixture) of the character's who would it be and why?

I'd be Tony, simply because he can charm most women and add to that Ziva's ninja like skills and Gibb's intellect, intuition and ability to read people.
Reply 89
*Phew* :biggrin: But then again, gosh darn it, if it had have been from the finale, it would have calmed my fears somewhat! :p:

:rolleyes: Hmm, given my past uni studies *ahem* :rolleyes: I'd be kinda qualified to be (a less irritating Abby) :rolleyes: (I like her enough, but the Caff-Pow has to go! :s-smilie:)

But seriously though for that kind of job, I'd have... Ziva's super-coolness and cold-hearted trained killer approach, Gibb's spare pair of eyes (the ones on the back of his head :p: how else does he know everything that's going on? :p:), and erm, erm Abby's dress sense and I'd be full of Ducky's tales of days gone by :biggrin:

If any of what I said made any sense, I'll be impressed (I'm full of a certain caffeinated sugary beverage :pepsi: :ashy: and I'm watching the football... And to think I was essentially having a dig at Abby for thinking like a Pachinko machine - what a hypocrite I am! :redface:
Recoil (5x16 I think) is now up on youtube. MAJOR spoilers if you click the link. You have been warned! It is in 5 parts, I won't put them all up, just the first one as the other four are in the 'related videos' column. Happy watching!

Spoiler

This isn't the season 5 finale, I haven't seen that anywhere just yet. I've seen up to 5x16 now through various websites like youtube etc. but my laptop broke so I haven’t seen any more. I don't think any more are out yet but hopefully I'll have a working lappy again soon :smile:

If I were to choose a character…I guess a mixture of Abby and Ziva? I used to be very gothic, although my wardrobe has at least some colour in it now. I love weird and unusual things too, and have my own addiction to caffeine via diet coke. I seriously can’t function without at least 2-3 cans a day!

Characteristically I guess more towards Ziva for less emotional tendencies and less patience (image of Ziva beating the jollies out of a computer…) as well as a more hands on person. I like a bit of action :biggrin:

I suppose I'll have to be honest and say I'm probably a bit like Ducky in a sense as sometimes I go on and on and on....:redface:
Reply 91
From the CBS website...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/

May 20, 8:00pm et/pt
Judgment Day

In a special two hour season finale Tony and Ziva are assigned to protect Director Shepard as she attends the funeral of retired NCIS Special Agent William Decker. Agent Decker's autopsy was ruled a suicide, but at the funeral Jenny discovers it was murder, and during her investigation the team will have to deal with the loss of one of their own. TV14-V

An intriguing point...

Spoiler

I promise that after my own personal (internet) hiatus over the summer, I will be less annoying and chilled! :cool:
I think it may be Ducky or Sheppard. "Why do you think that?" "My gut!" :biggrin:
Big speculative spoiler follows....

Spoiler

Noo! No no no no! Hush, gut, hush!!

Not our Ducky! Who will look after his mum?!
That would really screw up the formula of the show. The final episode of NCIS on the American network CBS will be shown on May 20th so if you want to know who dies check their forum at....

Spoiler

Some theories sort of

Spoiler

Reply 96
Many apologies if someone else has already posted this!

Spoiler

Reply 97
*jumps into thread*

I haven't watched much of Season 4 of NCIS showing on Five, since I don't have a TV in university, but I've been reading stuff online and I'm SO curious as to who's going to die.

I really hope it's Director Shepherd/Jenny (I've never been entirely sure how to refer to her), because she annoys me beyond belief. She's a completely pointless character, IMO. If it's any of the others, I'll be horribly upset. We already lost Kate, I don't think I could handle losing another character I liked!
Reply 98
Welcome! :smile:

I agree with you about Jenny, I do hope it's her that's going but I have my suspicions about everyone else too! :frown: In the clip in my last post, how suspicious are they all acting?! Especially Mr Weatherly... :s-smilie:

Ah, we'll know in less than 48 hours :eek:

-----------------------

Oh, yeah, we'll need to keep who's getting bumped off and our mad rants about it in spoiler tabs just in case someone who doesn't want to know stumbles across it in main discussion and hyperventilates themselves to death.

:rolleyes: Wait a minute - that'll be me! :biggrin: Can't work out whether I'm more nervous about this or my impending doom (exam results) :p:
Lol, Yuna!

I've got an exam in 1 hour and 45 minutes and I'm on here watching spoiler footage! :redface: Eh well, I'm never taking this option again so NCIS shall prevail.

I'm getting the jelly wobbles just thinking about the finale!!

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest