The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Agreed, yup. Staffs too?
"Salford's not just a city, it's a mentality."
Reply 3
Agreed. Though I know a lot of people who go to Salford.
Reply 4
DHthe2nd
"Salford's not just a city, it's a mentality."

Salford is just manchester gone wrong :frown:
There was a thread about this a couple of weeks ago in uni discussion. Ive seen The University of Liverpool and Exeter advertise on here.
Reply 6
oh teesside. brings back memories of my first day back at school this year: where this teacher made fun of the uni..
Reply 7
UWE ive seen
Reply 8
Don't forget - "Studying at De Montfort University improves your employability. Get DMUsed to it."
Reply 9
I was suprised at the amount of universities advertising on Youtube and had to chuckle at Durham's poor attempt. University advertising seems to be a popular thing in North America.
Reply 10
This made me laugh when I saw it:
Morbo
Don't forget - "Studying at De Montfort University improves your employability. Get DMUsed to it."

are you serious? :frown:
"Bangor University - Between the mountains, and the sea... there's a place for you... and your mates"

Hahaha. That's on my screen now. I don't really understand their marketing.
Morbo

Oh dear. And "improves your employability" is such a vague phrase. Of course it does, relative to being a crack addict.
Reply 14
Yeah, I was suprised to see Aberystwyth advertising fairly heavily on here in the last few weeks.
LaurenFah
"Bangor University - Between the mountains, and the sea... there's a place for you... and your mates"

Hahaha. That's on my screen now. I don't really understand their marketing.

What I was gonna say ^

What message are they trying to convey?! Lol..
Reply 16
Glutamic Acid
Oh dear. And "improves your employability" is such a vague phrase. Of course it does, relative to being a crack addict.

This is a bold statement to make, and one that does not consider the overwhelming crossover of the two.
Reply 17
All I can see is an ad for Currys.
Reply 18
ashy
All I can see is an ad for Currys.

Sub?
Reply 19
Dr. Unk
This made me laugh when I saw it:

Ooooh hottie.

Latest

Trending