The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i got 18.

i know most of you lot got more than that, but the national average is 16.9. so yea that does me. im happy :biggrin:
Reply 141
Hey i m a new member here..and an international one..jus wanna ask, among king's, nottingham, manchester, durham...which is best for law and which has the best environment and facilities?
Reply 142
Hi there jaydee... I'm from Singapore too, and will be reading Law at Nottingham in Sept this year...

In my personal opinion, I would say that there's very little difference between Notts/King's/Durham, followed by Manchester...

It also depends on what kind of environment YOU want? Do you want a campus-based university, or a city-based university? Is the nightlife of the city very important to you? I would think all the universities you mentioned would provide very good facilities... Just my two cents...
Reply 143
Hey thx Falique...I'll most prob going to one of those universities i mentioned..this sept. As u've said..there's very little diff between all of them..especially those 3..in terms of academics. Just curious..wHY did u choose nottingham and what were ur choices then?
Reply 144
I applied to Cambridge, Durham, Nottingham, Manchester, SOAS and Queen Mary. I was offered unconditional places at Nottingham, Manchester and Queen Mary. I chose Nottingham primarily because its reputation for Law is better than Manchester, as well as Queen Mary. Another factor that came into the picture was the fact that I wasn't very keen on a city campus unless I was in London. I wanted something more picturesque and university-town-like... Which was what Nottingham offered me...

What are you currently doing in Singapore now?
Reply 145
I am more or less the same as you..i prefer studying in a more picturesque place. Hmm, i'll think abt the universities later. If i decide to go to nott i'll inform u yeah? thx very much for ur advice...:biggrin:
Oh right now I am working..
haha..got 20 for lnat..quite below expectation..
My lnat result for this year was 20/30. Last year I got 16/24 (i'm reapplying) That means I got 2/3 of the questions right in both years. Oddly consistent...
Reply 147
I got 24 n i'm bare happy its like 80% can't rly complain =] my essay was a bit on the short side though
i took the lnat today! how did most people find it?
Reply 149
wow you've resurrected an old thread (and I thought I did well)!
Reply 150
Patricia51
i took the lnat today! how did most people find it?

I did mine on Monday. Thought it was okay, obviously it's tough and with a few of the questions that I flagged for review I changed my answer so a bit scared that I changed them when they were right the first time. But I guess i'll just have to wait and see!

How did you find it?

Latest