The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Kameni = butterfingers. Brilliant sometimes but his mistakes have already cost me 4 goals this season. Thanks for the dropped points. :facepalm2:
FOR **** SAKE.

29 games into the league season i'm flying high in 3rd place in La Liga on 57 points as Malaga (7 behind Barca and Real, 3 ahead of Sevilla, 10 ahead of Athletic). Then for some ****ing unknown reason my team just ****ing imploded. Every ****ing game there were 1-3 stupid mistakes for goals, constant hoofing, **** finishing and **** passing. In the space of 9 games my ****ing retarded team turned a 10 point cushion into a 2 point deficit. Now there is no CL football, instead im in the ****ty EL. Thanks a bunch you *****.

Also wtf, my club is no longer Rich. WTF. The board has stayed the same yet now my transfer budget for the new season is 1.5m.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by CB91
FOR **** SAKE.

29 games into the league season i'm flying high in 3rd place in La Liga on 57 points as Malaga (7 behind Barca and Real, 3 ahead of Sevilla, 10 ahead of Athletic). Then for some ****ing unknown reason my team just ****ing imploded. Every ****ing game there were 1-3 stupid mistakes for goals, constant hoofing, **** finishing and **** passing. In the space of 9 games my ****ing retarded team turned a 10 point cushion into a 2 point deficit. Now there is no CL football, instead im in the ****ty EL. Thanks a bunch you *****.

Also wtf, my club is no longer Rich. WTF. The board has stayed the same yet now my transfer budget for the new season is 1.5m.

Malaga become mid table in my game as well and are no longer rich, they were sick as well but they imploded. Just stop buying players and sell deadwood. My club is now on rich status with the same board because I just saved my money and used youth players and bought free transfers. **** yeah.

In 2 seasons, my striker on a free has gone from being worth 2 million to 13 million and got the golden boot in the CL.
(edited 12 years ago)
Well my laptop died the other day. A sad day indeed.
I've got a new one and decided I'm gonna give up FM12 until I've done my A level exams.

Anyway, my harddrive on my old computer is completely deadwood. No chance of recovering anything. Just wondering, will I be able to get my old game save back when I re-install FM12?
Original post by jackf1337
Well my laptop died the other day. A sad day indeed.
I've got a new one and decided I'm gonna give up FM12 until I've done my A level exams.

Anyway, my harddrive on my old computer is completely deadwood. No chance of recovering anything. Just wondering, will I be able to get my old game save back when I re-install FM12?

Afraid not. FM12 doesn't save to the Steam Cloud. So unless you've back up your game you've lost it.
Original post by Wednesday Bass
Afraid not. FM12 doesn't save to the Steam Cloud. So unless you've back up your game you've lost it.

damn :/ Nevermind. I'll still be able to play FM12 in general though? As in, I've played my copy on my old laptop and I'll be able to use it on my new one as well?
Original post by jackf1337
damn :/ Nevermind. I'll still be able to play FM12 in general though? As in, I've played my copy on my old laptop and I'll be able to use it on my new one as well?

Yeah, you'll still be able to play it. It's linked to your steam account not your computer.
Just started a save as Napoli..anyone with experience managed to hang on to the front 3 after the first season?
OK so my Napoli save died, so began a Chelsea save. it was interesting last year due to key integral players getting old. I'm going for a Villas-Boas approach of bringing in new, younger faces and giving them game time. Unlike AVB, Lampard and Drogba are getting significantly more game time than they were, and I've got Torres scoring.
I've purchased Eriksen, Nangis, Willian, Areola, Kara, a young striker called Benzia from OL and Emre Can. I've repeated the same transfers from my Napoli game mainly due to not getting to see them develop which I was excited about. I've sold Kalou, Malouda, Meireles and Hilario. I've also been forced to loan out Kara due to not getting a work-permit.
Been having silly losses (Wolves in the PL and Everton in the cup), but still early days, my only other loss comes from a bitter 3-2 loss to City in which I should've won :frown:
RVP is so good it's not even fair. 10 goals so far and it's only September, he had three chances against me and scored a hat-trick, resulting in a 3-1 loss. I even had him on hard-tackling in an attempt to injure him.
Reply 5650
Casillas is ridiculous, he saves everything and makes my attackers soil themselves in front of goal and spoon everything. What.
Reply 5651
Start of the 2013/14 season...

Oxford's first season back in League One. Had a nightmare trying to convince players to sign on for me. The board only set a 31k wage budget (0k transfer budget obviously :unimpressed:) with the objective of staying in the league. Did manage to bring in Stephen Dobbie on a free though for 3.2k a week :colone: - bargain.

3 games in, won the first league game away at Rochdale before knocking out Forest (also League One) 1-0 in the Carling Cup at home. Drew 1-1 at home with Notts County and picked up my inevitable early season injury. Sone Aluko is out for 6-7 months with a broken leg. Can't be too long before Robbie Brady and Stephen Dobbie pick up lengthy knocks as well!

Next game is away to Forest, if I can keep up the decent start then I reckon play-offs could be a reasonable target.

How easy do others find it to stay unbeaten at home (or away for that matter) for a whole season? I know with your Man Citys/Barcas it's pretty easy but I don't think I've ever managed it with a team that shouldn't be running away with the league. Anyone?
Reply 5652
Original post by Point!
Start of the 2013/14 season...

Oxford's first season back in League One. Had a nightmare trying to convince players to sign on for me. The board only set a 31k wage budget (0k transfer budget obviously :unimpressed:) with the objective of staying in the league. Did manage to bring in Stephen Dobbie on a free though for 3.2k a week :colone: - bargain.

3 games in, won the first league game away at Rochdale before knocking out Forest (also League One) 1-0 in the Carling Cup at home. Drew 1-1 at home with Notts County and picked up my inevitable early season injury. Sone Aluko is out for 6-7 months with a broken leg. Can't be too long before Robbie Brady and Stephen Dobbie pick up lengthy knocks as well!

Next game is away to Forest, if I can keep up the decent start then I reckon play-offs could be a reasonable target.

How easy do others find it to stay unbeaten at home (or away for that matter) for a whole season? I know with your Man Citys/Barcas it's pretty easy but I don't think I've ever managed it with a team that shouldn't be running away with the league. Anyone?

Only lost twice at home with my Blackpool side in the Championship, first season more or less the same squad as IRL. One of the times was a flukey 1-0 loss, they scored in the 93rd minute. Can't remember the other. It's not impossible, but it's not easy either.
Reply 5653
Dream start against Real Madrid in the 2nd leg at 1-1. Playing at home, I take the lead 4 mins in and then Higuain gets sent off for them 3 mins later

....Although it's the 40th, Ronaldo's equalised and Witsel's off injured. Crap.

Ramos fouls Vidic just before half time in the box! Rooney misses pen...

Valencia scores but it's disallowed for offside around the 80th min.

Casillas makes an incredible save 5 mins later.

YOUNG SCORES IN THE LAST MINUTE OF INJURY TIME WOOOOO

Damn that was a lot of effort for a Quarter Final against 10 men.
(edited 12 years ago)
Vanja.png

I hope this guy becomes as good as im hoping!
Original post by Mo-Amin
Casillas is ridiculous, he saves everything and makes my attackers soil themselves in front of goal and spoon everything. What.

Diego lopez is the worst of the lot. Such a rapist. He gets man of the match all the time.
Reply 5656
Original post by hypercaine.
Vanja.png

Ooooyah, looks like you could have a right top player on your hands there! :borat:
What I'd give to have someone like that in my youth team....

Here's my top youth player :blushing:... fancy a swap?

Darryl Lee (Overview_ Profile).png
Original post by hypercaine.
Vanja.png

Holy **** he's good. What's his potential? 5 stars?
Original post by Troubled_Student
RVP is so good it's not even fair. 10 goals so far and it's only September, he had three chances against me and scored a hat-trick, resulting in a 3-1 loss. I even had him on hard-tackling in an attempt to injure him.

:awesome:

For some strange reason Toquero always seems to destroy me. In my last 4 games against Bilbao he's scored 8 ffs. :colonhash:
Bought Neymar for Liverpool. Oh monthly installments. £55m. :biggrin: Will soon be getting sacked due to my soon to be extremely poor finances.

Latest