The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
2 5 +
Er. I do. Does that make me female?

If you want to be yes. :smile:

I tilt my head to the left and I am right-handed. This thread seems oddly scientific.
ponjavic
Er the poll makes it sound as all you people go in for a kiss with tilted/not tilted heads and just stay in that position

I voted other because I actually move my head when I'm kissing someone :P

same here, plus its good to mix it up some - sometimes no tilting (tiny bit so your noses don't collide that is), sometimes let her tilt her head, sometimes tilting right, sometimes really shaking it up some and going left (t'is true, girls love that).
ponjavic
girls love the leftish, sex in the city springs to mind :redface:

they had a thing about it on scrubs too as i recall. And its true, even if they don't consciously realise it.
Reply 23
Of course we like variety...it wud be no fun if it was the same all the time!
I tilt to the right most of the time...i think...
Reply 25
amo1
i just thought of it and i go for a right tilt initially

yea, same!
Im right-handed... I tilt to the left... what does that make me?? Male?? Female?? Wierd?? Strange... sometimes I dont tilt... depends who I'm with... but if Im the one tilting then I tilt to the left... and she tilts to her left... I've never kissed a right-tilter... it'd be strange... maybe its a north/south divide thing?? Rather than male/female...
Reply 27
i thought both people had to "tilt" else you get a meeting of noses :biggrin:

thinking back to the times ive kissed people (i've only kissed 3 people mind!) i always tilt my head to the right. perhaps thats strange for a completely left sided person. ah well
i tilt to the right initially but we move :wink: . but i would hate tilting to the left (its awkward) initially so i guess im the exception to that rule...
Reply 29
SIlverWings
Im right-handed... I tilt to the left... what does that make me?? Male?? Female?? Wierd?? Strange... sometimes I dont tilt... depends who I'm with... but if Im the one tilting then I tilt to the left... and she tilts to her left... I've never kissed a right-tilter... it'd be strange... maybe its a north/south divide thing?? Rather than male/female...

do u live in the north or the south then?
technik
i thought both people had to "tilt" else you get a meeting of noses :biggrin:

thinking back to the times ive kissed people (i've only kissed 3 people mind!) i always tilt my head to the right. perhaps thats strange for a completely left sided person. ah well

From my experience... both of us have tilted left initally, and then you kinda straighten out as the kiss carries on, but not totally straight... but so that ur noses are close... it depends how u kiss (slow, fast, hard, soft), who ur kissing (boy, girl), where you are (in public, at home, in bedroom), and what position ur in (stood up, sat down, lay down)...

I dont think Id cope if a girl tried kissing me tilting left... I think id panic :eek:
Esme
do u live in the north or the south then?

Im a northerner :biggrin:
Reply 32
SIlverWings
Im a northerner :biggrin:

and u tilt left right. that cud be it then. im from the south and i tilt right.
Esme

Maybe...

Another theory - Maybe its a gay/straight divide?? :rolleyes:

or

Maybe its a class divide (upperclass, middleclass, working class)...
Reply 34
Esme

And I'm from the Midlands and like a bit of variety!
Reply 35
Sooz
And I'm from the Midlands and like a bit of variety!

lol, aha! we have a solution. :wink:
*bows*

my theory is proved...

North - left
Midlands - both
Southerners - right

What about if a Northerner kisses a Southerner?? :eek:

NOSE CLASH!!
Reply 37
SIlverWings
*bows*

my theory is proved...