The Student Room Group

Ringing the university, to ask them to decline my clearing offer .....HELPP!!!

I received an offer after much rejections for the subject of my choice through clearing!

I was told that I must accept the offer ASAP- I was told even waiting to accept the offer on the next day could mean that the offer could be gone-due to very limited spaces available !

I felt at that time I had no choice but to accept the offer, due to the heavy rejections !

I went on UCAS and added the University as my clearing choice! The University have yet to confirm this!

So now, I have seen my course offered through clearing further out than my preferred area, which I would be happy to go to!

So is there ANY possiblity that I could ring the University of my clearing choice and ask them to decline my clearing offer, which they have yet to accept???

Please HELPpPPPP!!!! :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:
Reply 1
s11111111
I received an offer after much rejections for the subject of my choice through clearing!

I was told that I must accept the offer ASAP- I was told even waiting to accept the offer on the next day could mean that the offer could be gone-due to very limited spaces available !

I felt at that time I had no choice but to accept the offer, due to the heavy rejections !

I went on UCAS and added the University as my clearing choice! The University have yet to confirm this!

So now, I have seen my course offered through clearing further out than my preferred area, which I would be happy to go to!

So is there ANY possiblity that I could ring the University of my clearing choice and ask them to decline my clearing offer, which they have yet to accept???

Please HELPpPPPP!!!!
You can try, but are you sure that the other uni still has vacancies?

Latest

Trending

Trending