The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Reply 700
Original post by RabbitCFH
Yeah that kinda sucks but there are always other awesome shows to watch. :smile:

Like Game of Thrones. Season 2 just started and its ****ing awesome!
Reply 701
I have rewatched each episode of both season 1 and 2 three times now. I think i'm slightly obsessed :P

Who is everybody's favourite character? I really like Daryll.
Original post by ItsRach
I have rewatched each episode of both season 1 and 2 three times now. I think i'm slightly obsessed :P

Who is everybody's favourite character? I really like Daryll.

Daryl is badass, except when he's being a little PMS bitch. :tongue:

I like Dale too.

Spoiler

Reply 703
Daryl is badass, except when he's being a little PMS bitch. :tongue:

I like Dale too.

Spoiler

Ah, Dale was too liberal for my liking :P I much preferred Shane's ways of thinking, in terms of survival mode!
Original post by ItsRach
Ah, Dale was too liberal for my liking :P I much preferred Shane's ways of thinking, in terms of survival mode!

Survival means nothing if we lose ourselves! :tongue:
Reply 705

Wise words :P

He had to go. It was obvious, he was far too nice :tongue:
Reply 707
Just finished season 2!
Original post by vn2009
Just finished season 2!

Without giving anything away, is it a good ending? I'm 2 episodes away from the end, we'll chat when I get round to watching them!
Reply 709
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Without giving anything away, is it a good ending? I'm 2 episodes away from the end, we'll chat when I get round to watching them!

it's a good season throughout. nothing too amazing about the ending, but the season is great.
The finale is ****ing awesome.
Reply 711

It's not the greatest but it's not bad either. Seen better finales tbh. Let me know what u think :smile:
Reply 712
When does season 3 start?
Reply 713
The game seems to be getting some decent reviews :beard:
Ok, just watched the penultimate episode,

Spoiler

Reply 715
Awesome show, reminds me of the L4D games (if anyone's played :P). Anyone know when Season 3 begins?
Reply 716
Best show on TV. It has ben confirmed Merle is returning for season 3, and Tyrese may join the show aswell. Looking forward to seeing The Governor and Michonne.
Yeh very true. Heroes was genuinely excellent 1st season but just went right off the mark.
Lost just got stranger and more infuriating each episode but I still watched it to the end while my mates had long given up on it.

Hope that doesn't happen in the walking dead, they seem to have just about got the balance right between emotion with the survivors back stories and gripping action.

loved heroes, miss it so much and dont want that feeling for the walking dead
Reply 718
Original post by Mess.
The game seems to be getting some decent reviews :beard:

i decided to get the game, quite impressed, graphics arent brill and not much action but it focuses more on character interaction, really fun:biggrin:
I am really looking forward to season 3. It appears to be following the comic books somewhat. Would be nice if there were some really big twists in season 3.

Quick Reply

Latest