The Student Room Group

Standard Chinese Learners Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
我来说说我的爱好。老实说我没有很多爱好,但是为了开阔眼界,从而发现新世界,我想培养一些有意思的爱好,比如会一种中国乐器或武术。不过,此时此刻我真的想一心一意学好外语,我特别对东方的语言感兴趣。这就是我一直专心研究汉语的原因!
除了勤奋努力地读书,我也很喜欢电脑游戏,因为我觉得电脑游戏很刺激;另外,我个人的看法是,我总是比我的朋友玩游戏玩得更好!有很多游戏都让我着迷!比如,我一般在家里跟朋友一起玩我最喜欢的游戏,这个游戏叫《Call of Duty 》,它可以翻译成《使命召唤》。我认为在《使命召唤》游戏里不停地射僵尸实在让我精神振奋!

Don't make fun of how nerdy it is; like none of it's true!

EDIT: Wow just realised how ****ed up it is with all the weird icons! I'll try PMing you it -- otherwise, what's your email?
Ohhhh I see! Damn your chinese is good for someone learning from scratch, I'm really impressed :smile:

I certainly don't think you're screwed, a lot of BBCs doing AS wtc. (at least, from my experience) don't really put much effort in so I'm sure you'll do well if you've come this far :biggrin:

btw this line is jokes haaha '不停地射僵尸实在让我精神振奋'
the icons thing is really messed up though

erm i'll see if i can post you some stuff regarding speaking in a sec
i'm not sure about what your teacher said but my teacher said that you should try to include 'personal experiences', 'personal opinions' and 'suggestions' (for speaking) so that may be something to look out for :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by garyheehee
Ohhhh I see! Damn your chinese is good for someone learning from scratch, I'm really impressed :smile:

I certainly don't think you're screwed, a lot of BBCs doing AS wtc. (at least, from my experience) don't really put much effort in so I'm sure you'll do well if you've come this far :biggrin:

btw this line is jokes haaha '不停地射僵尸实在让我精神振奋'
the icons thing is really messed up though

erm i'll see if i can post you some stuff regarding speaking in a sec
i'm not sure about what your teacher said but my teacher said that you should try to include 'personal experiences', 'personal opinions' and 'suggestions' (for speaking) so that may be something to look out for :smile:

Haha thanks but no way am I perfect; that above essay was marked and changed by my teacher :biggrin:

And hey, who doesn't like mowing down zombies on COD? :wink:
Ahh I see! Well still you must've gotten the basics down now :smile:

I gotta ask though....PS3 or XBOX?

also, i don't actually have any stuff to help with speaking :/ all the essays we've done are basically just to practice for the written exam...
Reply 24
Ahh I see! Well still you must've gotten the basics down now :smile:

I gotta ask though....PS3 or XBOX?

also, i don't actually have any stuff to help with speaking :/ all the essays we've done are basically just to practice for the written exam...

XBOX... until I regrettably sold it :frown:
Reply 25
嗨!我也在学习中文! 可是口语的考试杀了我。我的发音特别烂啊

are you guys doing edexcel?
Reply 26
Original post by seafolk
嗨!我也在学习中文! 可是口语的考试杀了我。我的发音特别烂啊

are you guys doing edexcel?

对了,可能是我们都跟Edexcel学汉语。顺便说一下,不用中文,因为TSR显示很奇怪的"?"。

*Realising I'm a hypocrite* :biggrin:

And yeah, I've got my speaking next week and I'm positively ****ting myself! Not worried so much about my pronunciation, just that I won't be able to think of anything to say! :s-smilie:
Reply 27
oh god, same, I guess tones won't really be the problem when I'm sitting there in silence... I mean, all you can do to prepare is learn the general bullet points. Otherwise there's nothing you can really do. -.- I'm so scared! And from your chinese typing I can see you are a lot more colloquial than I am, which is also concerning. Seriously freaking out here
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by seafolk
oh god, same, I guess tones won't really be the problem when I'm sitting there in silence... I mean, all you can do to prepare is learn the general bullet points. Otherwise there's nothing you can really do. -.- I'm so scared! And from your chinese typing I can see you are a lot more colloquial than I am, which is also concerning. Seriously freaking out here

Hmm perhaps we could do a bit of practice on Skype or something? If you're as bad as I am it'll be dead awkward but at this point I'll do anything to practise because I like have to do well in Chinese or I'm screwed :s-smilie: But yeah if you want to try Skype sometime my name on it is TheMaixiu :smile:

Even if we don't practise the oral stuff, we could always practise typing Chinese to each other just to try and maintain conversation and stuff :smile:

Are you Chinese by the way or are you learning it with no background like me?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 29
haha I think it would be wayyy to embarrassing to reveal the extent of my tone failure xD but yeah sure, chatting is good! Do you have QQ? If not, I would recommend it for finding penpals.:smile: I've got no chinese background either, completely from scratch.

I'll add you on skype now :biggrin:
Reply 30
Original post by Maixiu
对了,可能是我们都跟Edexcel学汉语。顺便说一下,不用中文,因为TSR显示很奇怪的"?"。

*Realising I'm a hypocrite* :biggrin:

And yeah, I've got my speaking next week and I'm positively ****ting myself! Not worried so much about my pronunciation, just that I won't be able to think of anything to say! :s-smilie:
是憨痴,是把?中国人没有感想,中国人不说,是吧。

动不动?读不起,我的普通话是不好。囧
Reply 31
Original post by Kolya
是憨痴,是把?中国人没有感想,中国人不说,是吧。

动不动?读不起,我的普通话是不好。囧

哈哈对了,说中文当然不是重要的啊。。。

嗯。。。我看懂了但是有的词语不正确,比如“Do you understand?”应该翻译成“懂不懂”--这些字的拼音很相似。还有一个。。。"sorry"是“对不起。拼音是duibuqi,读的发音是du。没关系,我还看懂了! :biggrin:

那么,你在学习香港话吧?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 32
Original post by Maixiu
哈哈对了,说中文当然不是重要的啊。。。

嗯。。。我看懂了但是有的词语不正确,比如“Do you understand?”应该翻译成不懂”--这些字的拼音很相似。还有一个。。。"sorry"是“对不起。拼音是duibuqi,读的发音是du。没关系,我还看懂了! :biggrin:

那么,你在学习香港话吧?
谢谢你!我知道一点拼音,我不知道汉字。我是外国人和没有普通话老师.

你是英国人吗?

有一个有趣的故事: 我要巨无霸。我说:"我要大鸡吧!我要大鸡吧!" 我的中国人朋友:O_O O_O O_O

Why did you chose to study Chinese at A-level? Have you visited China before?
Reply 33
Original post by Kolya
谢谢你!我知道一点拼音,我不知道汉字。我是外国人和没有普通话老师.

你是英国人吗?

有一个有趣的故事: 我要巨无霸。我说:"我要大鸡吧!我要大鸡吧!" 我的中国人朋友:O_O O_O O_O

Why did you chose to study Chinese at A-level? Have you visited China before?

是的,我来自英国。哈哈!你知道了鸡吧是什么意思吗?它和小弟弟一样!:wink:
我学习中文因为是一个很不同的语言。我也学习西班牙语,但和中文相比,西班牙语太容易了!其实我对每一个东方语言很感兴趣。我去过中国一次,我去年10月我参加了第四届汉语桥中学生中文比赛所以我有了机会游览北京和重庆。:smile: 北京是一个美丽地城市,可重庆的污染严重的不得了!

如果你没有老师,你就怎么学习中文?你研究普通话还是广东话?
(edited 11 years ago)
哇。。。
我真的没有想到有那么多英国人在读汉语,我怎么都觉得该赞你们 - 你们根本没有深深学过中文,但是你们输入的拼音还是挺标准的! :d

假设你们有些需要帮助的,来找我吧
Reply 35
哇。。。
我真的没有想到有那么多英国人在读汉语,我怎么都觉得该赞你们 - 你们根本没有深深学过中文,但是你们输入的拼音还是挺标准的! :d

假设你们有些需要帮助的,来找我吧

非常感谢!顺便说说我发现了,为了避免?的图标,你可以用CODE。
哦哦哦哦, 那就好吧! 那,顺便问你, 你昨天有没有考到口语吗? :s