The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Advantage Programme Summer School 2011

I got a letter today from Nottingham saying that I got accepted on the Advantage Programme Summer School. Anyway just wondering if anyone else is going and if anyone knows what the programme is actually about.
Reply 1
Hey, yer Im going aswell. I think we go to workshops on what subject we want to do for uni and stuff. and then just general preparation for applying. :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm going as well, I hope it will be helpful and fun
Reply 3
Oh ok sounds good. See you guys there then I guess
Reply 4
See you there :smile:
Reply 5
yep ill be going see u there..........
Hello...I've been offered a place for this year's programme and I was wondering if you guys thought it was useful? Did you enjoy it and what advice can you give me? thank you:smile:
Reply 7
I loved it!! It was sooo much fun, I still talk to sme peplethat I meet on facebok from time to time. I did also find it useful you get to do multiple activities in groups connected with whatever course you want to do. There was also an optional practice interview session if want

They gave us so much food, trust me you will have a great time. Advise I would give you is be friendly and try not to be shy, everyone is welcoming :biggrin:
Original post by cat_cat
I loved it!! It was sooo much fun, I still talk to sme peplethat I meet on facebok from time to time. I did also find it useful you get to do multiple activities in groups connected with whatever course you want to do. There was also an optional practice interview session if want

They gave us so much food, trust me you will have a great time. Advise I would give you is be friendly and try not to be shy, everyone is welcoming :biggrin:

Thank you so much for your feedback...I'm excited now :banana:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending