The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

best hair salon in brighton?

I am wondering what is a good hair salon for men in brighton as my favourite hair salon here at home doesnt have any bookings left during the time im back at home so ill have to get it done in brighton during term time instead but i dont know anywhere decent, any advice appreciated :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
everyone swears by rush but tbh I think it's overrated and really expensive, and it's down to luck whether your stylist is really good and friendly or crap and very rude. my friends sister owns a salon in imperial arcade called GirlBoy, it's not extortionate and it's really nice and friendly in there, well decorated etc. she's really good as well. and they sell wigs, in case it does all go wrong hahaha :wink:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
I went to Electric the other week and got an amazing cut. Really friendly, had a glass of wine while I waited and 40% (I think) student discount- saying that, they're still quite pricey in comparison to other salons. Would deff recommend though!
Original post by HarajukuB
I went to Electric the other week and got an amazing cut. Really friendly, had a glass of wine while I waited and 40% (I think) student discount- saying that, they're still quite pricey in comparison to other salons. Would deff recommend though!

Oo I think I'll give that place a try, thanks :biggrin:
Reply 4
Seconding Electric, they do 50% student discount on weekdays and I've never been disappointed with a cut =D they are really posh too haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending