The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Business Administration - 2012 entry thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Droplet1
I got an offer from Bath for AAA yesterday too! :biggrin: woop!

Woop! Well done! :biggrin:
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 41
Original post by MadMike457
Nice one! Well done! :biggrin: You both must be really happy! Is Bath your first choice?

When did you send off your apps? :P

I sent mine off early November too [: Bath is probably my favourite at the moment too, i also applied to exeter, though my second choice will probably be Cardiff because i love it (i'm from wales :biggrin:) though i haven't heard anything from them yet :frown: good luck!
Reply 42
Still waiting :frown: Sucks my first choice is the last to get back to me. Thinking a rejection is coming my way...
Reply 43
Hi, has anyone who has recieved an offer for BBA been sent information about an open day for offer holders? I got an offer late december and haven't heard anything since! I'm assuming there is going to be an open day? Thanks :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by MadMike457
Still waiting :frown: Sucks my first choice is the last to get back to me. Thinking a rejection is coming my way...

Aw that does suck! :frown: Not necessarily! No reply doesn't mean no offer :smile:
Reply 45
Hi, has anyone who has recieved an offer for BBA been sent information about an open day for offer holders? I got an offer late december and haven't heard anything since! I'm assuming there is going to be an open day? Thanks :smile:

I have heard nothing! Bath aren't too good on the communication compared to the other universities, I have no idea why. Is Bath your first choice & have you been yet? I haven't gone to see the university yet and it's my first choice.. so I really hope there is going to be an open day some time soon. I'm sure it's just as nice as Bath itself though [:
Reply 46
Original post by JustSmile.
I have heard nothing! Bath aren't too good on the communication compared to the other universities, I have no idea why. Is Bath your first choice & have you been yet? I haven't gone to see the university yet and it's my first choice.. so I really hope there is going to be an open day some time soon. I'm sure it's just as nice as Bath itself though [:

No they aren't! Yeah Bath is my first choice at the moment but I am visiting Warwick soon so that might overtake. I have visited Bath university and i liked it, it isnt like the city though in the sense that it is modern, it's not very big either but the facilities were really good. I don't mind that it's modern as the city is so nice! Also just so you know it isn't right in the centre of the city, it's at the top of a big hill hehe, but it's a short bus ride to the city centre i believe. Hope this helps :smile: Let me know if you get any information on an upcoming open day! :smile:
I don't know whether Bath will be my firm choice or not. Anyway, I loved the place, a bit faraway from London tho :/ I still haven't heard from them, but well, I applied on the very last day so... xD I also applied to Surrey, Royal Holloway and Reading, but I love Bath and Surrey the most :biggrin:
Reply 48
Has anyone heard from Bath for Business? Still waiting and not a word yet. If I do get in, will need to decide between Bath and City. Anyone else considering the same?
Reply 49
Original post by frank1
Has anyone heard from Bath for Business? Still waiting and not a word yet. If I do get in, will need to decide between Bath and City. Anyone else considering the same?

Still waiting, we must be in the "maybe" pile.

I sent my application off November 15th, really hoping to get an offer though I love Bath!
I got an offer for business administration (AAA) :smile: good luck to everybody waiting to hear from Bath! Is anybody else attending the open day on 8th Feb??
Reply 51
Original post by smellycat123
I got an offer for business administration (AAA) :smile: good luck to everybody waiting to hear from Bath! Is anybody else attending the open day on 8th Feb??

Congrats! You think you'll firm Bath?

I want to go to the open day but still haven't heard back from them yet. Today marks day 85 of the wait. :frown:
They were the last I heard from. They seem pretty slow about everything which puts me off slightly. Its still my top choice although i haven't actually looked around yet!

Good luck, fingers crossed they will get back to you with an offer! :smile:
Reply 53

Well done! :smile: I did too, but I haven't heard anything from them about an open day?! Is the 8th of February the only one they are doing? eeek! It's too late for me to make the 8th! :frown:
Well done! :smile: I did too, but I haven't heard anything from them about an open day?! Is the 8th of February the only one they are doing? eeek! It's too late for me to make the 8th! :frown:

No they had 3 or 4 between february and march so you will be asked to one of the others i'm sure :smile: The open day was really good and the course sounds great! (pretty full on though I think) do you think Bath will be your first choice?
Reply 55
Hey,
I have recieved a conditional from Bath as well as Warwick! really confused as to which one to choose! Any suggestions?
Original post by JAM08
Hey,
I have recieved a conditional from Bath as well as Warwick! really confused as to which one to choose! Any suggestions?

well done! is the offer for Bath AAA? I cant really help you choose between Bath and Warwick as I dont know much about Warwick. I'm stuck between Leeds and Bath ! Ah it is so hard to decide - at least we have another 3 months to think about it!
Reply 57
No they had 3 or 4 between february and march so you will be asked to one of the others i'm sure :smile: The open day was really good and the course sounds great! (pretty full on though I think) do you think Bath will be your first choice?

Ah good, that's a relief! Yeah, it does sound like quite a full on course! I am between Bath and Warwick for my top choice, as I really really like Bath but Wawrick is also a very good university and I haven't visited it yet. I'm going to the open day at Warwick next week though, so hopefully after that i'll know which I prefer! :smile:
Just out of interest, how much business knowledge/experience do you have?
Thank yoouu
Reply 58
Ah good, that's a relief! Yeah, it does sound like quite a full on course! I am between Bath and Warwick for my top choice, as I really really like Bath but Wawrick is also a very good university and I haven't visited it yet. I'm going to the open day at Warwick next week though, so hopefully after that i'll know which I prefer! :smile:
Just out of interest, how much business knowledge/experience do you have?
Thank yoouu

Go for Warwick 100%, Bath is not a target for recruiters. Targets being Oxbridge, LSE, Warwick, UCL and Imperial. Regarding the placements Bath offers, you might think it's an advantage but it's much better to do a 3 year degree and intern during the summer, you save yourself that extra year.
Reply 59
Original post by Bud Fox
Go for Warwick 100%, Bath is not a target for recruiters. Targets being Oxbridge, LSE, Warwick, UCL and Imperial. Regarding the placements Bath offers, you might think it's an advantage but it's much better to do a 3 year degree and intern during the summer, you save yourself that extra year.

Okay, thanks I will definitely take that aspect into account when making my decision, also I was just wondering how you find out about which undergraduates recruiters target and that sort of thing? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest