The Student Room Group

2 brothers convicted of grooming and rape of underage and pregnant girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by badcheesecrispy
thats an insult to animals, they would never behave in the vile and disgusting ways humans often do

Agreed on that. Just reading the story about that crazy guy who shot those Sikh worshippers. Crazy comes in all shapes and sizes.
Reply 21
Original post by hamijack
He means Muslims. Some people seem to think this is an exclusively Muslim problem.

A cultural problem, I doubt any of the offenders are acutally practicing Muslims, and I doubt many practice this type of Islam which supports "conquest" through the demoralisation of the native population

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takfir_wal-Hijra (whole entry on this is good)

"According to Dr. Mamoun Fandy, (an Egyptian-born professor of politics and senior fellow at the Baker Institute of Public Policy), followers are allowed to shave their beards, drink alcohol, visit topless bars and commit crimes against Westerners all under the cloak of subterfuge. "They are the mothers and fathers of sleeping cells."

Which is interesting, beacuse many of these caught are thought to have links, and finance foreign Jihad groups, with the money they make through drug dealing, extortion, racketeering, prostitution (basically a small-time quasi-mafia thing going on).
, as I say, these would be in the minority.
Reply 22
Original post by badcheesecrispy
thats an insult to animals, they would never behave in the vile and disgusting ways humans often do

Actually...
Reply 23
Stop saying "Asian" to appear more pc. It annoys me no end. You will not find groups of Chinese or Gujarati men who do this to the SAME scale...
Original post by x-Ruby-x
Stop saying "Asian" to appear more pc. It annoys me no end. You will not find groups of Chinese or Gujarati men who do this to the SAME scale...

Does it make a difference? That shooter probably thought those Sikhs were Muslims. Non-asians don't make the distinction betweek pakistanis, gujaratis and whatever. They all look the same :rolleyes:
Reply 25
Original post by silent ninja
Does it make a difference? That shooter probably thought those Sikhs were Muslims. Non-asians don't make the distinction betweek pakistanis, gujaratis and whatever. They all look the same :rolleyes:

Yes, it does make a difference. Whether you like it or not, these male groups grooming white girls are predominantly from Pakistan or largely Muslim countries. (don't cry islamaphobe, because this is not the case. Also I am NOT implying that this problem is exclusive to Muslim communities. There are many examples of white groups acting similarly, however, in ethnic minorities, it does SEEM to be more rife in Muslim communities. )
Why say Asian if the majority of Asian countries have nothing to do with it? You might as well just say Earth dweller then. :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Disgusting. They deserve every minute of their sentences.

But isn't it interesting to note how the OP only ever posts threads like these if the perpetrators are asian/ muslim?
Yes, it does make a difference. Whether you like it or not, these male groups grooming white girls are predominantly from Pakistan or largely Muslim countries. (don't cry islamaphobe, because this is not the case. Also I am NOT implying that this problem is exclusive to Muslim communities. There are many examples of white groups acting similarly, however, in ethnic minorities, it does SEEM to be more rife in Muslim communities. )
Why say Asian if the majority of Asian countries have nothing to do with it? You might as well just say Earth dweller then. :rolleyes:

So whilst demanding a distinction between Asians is made, you're quite happy to make no distinctions between Muslims? They're not a race nor is this behaviour condoned in the religion. I don't recall any Malaysians being in the news for example :rolleyes:
Reply 28
Original post by silent ninja
So whilst demanding a distinction between Asians is made, you're quite happy to make no distinctions between Muslims? They're not a race nor is this behaviour condoned in the religion. I don't recall any Malaysians being in the news for example :rolleyes:

It might interest you to know at this stage (was hoping it would not be necessary to bring this up, but I can see things are starting to get sensitive) that I have actually been brought up in a Pakistani Muslim household. I am therefore obviously aware that Islam does not condone such behaviour. When discussing this within my family, we have acknowledged that it takes place most commonly in Islamic communities.
Equally why are you happy for no distinction between Asians to be made?

It's not like I enjoy the Muslim name being dirtied, because when I tell people I'm Pakistani, it comes with lots of negative connotations.
However, I do feel that it is important to identify specific communities where there are problems in order to solve them.
I feel, personally, that in the long run, it will help to remove the negative associations of Islam...
(edited 11 years ago)
Bet you a fiver the victims are young white girls. This is exactly why I joined the Scottish defence league.
So how comes you never bothered to post this one? Is it because he doesn't look like an Asian or a Muslim :rolleyes:

Self-confessed 'loner' groomed girl, 12, on Facebook before raping her at his home

When discussing this within my family, we have acknowledged that it takes place most commonly in Islamic communities.

If you're talking about what the OP is referring to, then no it doesn't. If you look at other countries, or even places like the USA, it's a complete rarity.
(edited 11 years ago)
It might interest you to know at this stage (was hoping it would not be necessary to bring this up, but I can see things are starting to get sensitive) that I have actually been brought up in a Pakistani Muslim household. I am therefore obviously aware that Islam does not condone such behaviour. When discussing this within my family, we have acknowledged that it takes place most commonly in Islamic communities.

Because it makes no difference? Do you think non-asians make a distinction? You're all brown!

I don't see how Islam is related to these crimes in any way. It's coincidental, since Pakistanis tend to be Muslim. You'll never have the strong undercurrent suggesting Christian crimes if the perpetrators were from a Christian country. How does religion even come in to it? It's simply on the agenda to reinforce negative Muslim stereotypes.

So your family have concluded that most crimes commited by grown men against teenage girls happen in the "Islamic community?" Talk about being brainwashed.
(edited 11 years ago)
Animals have their own rules and morals, unlike these b@stards. A dog will not attack unless it is scared, feels threatened, or has already been attacked. These pathetic, disgusting creatures have no reason to harm anyone, but they do it for their own sick self-gratification.

As for anyone who has brought the race card into play again - do you serious think that white men can't rape? It just gets published less. Don't forget that the newspapers can print whatever they want - the media is a powerful tool. Everyone has the ability to be just as disgusting, regardless of their religion or the colour of their skin.
Reply 33
Some people really are rather stupid.

To say that a certain crime happens with alarming frequency within one demographic is in no way a claim that the crime is exclusive to the demographic.

To be explicit. Yes, we know there are plenty of white, western male predatory paedophiles out there, that does not remove the worrying frequency of pakistani rape gangs.
Reply 34
i speak for all the muslim community here and these digusting animals should be given life
and if we had sharia law they would have been lashed and given the death penalty

and this is a disgrace on belhalf of all muslims
they are a SHAME TO THE MUSLIM COMMUNITY AND IS SAD TO HEAR THIS IN THE HOLY MONTH OF RAMDAAN
Sick bastards
Reply 36
Disgusting, vile creatures. May they rot in jail.
Original post by NuckingFut
Disgusting. They deserve every minute of their sentences.

But isn't it interesting to note how the OP only ever posts threads like these if the perpetrators are asian/ muslim?

to be fair, i dont start many threads, and its hardly the only subject i comment on
Original post by Perseveranze
So how comes you never bothered to post this one? Is it because he doesn't look like an Asian or a Muslim :rolleyes:

Self-confessed 'loner' groomed girl, 12, on Facebook before raping her at his home

If you're talking about what the OP is referring to, then no it doesn't. If you look at other countries, or even places like the USA, it's a complete rarity.

this has been done 50 times, this guy acted alone, these pakistani muslim men always act in groups

the reason for this is cultural acceptability, in western culture it is not acceptable so thats why most rapists etc act alone as no one would find it acceptable however in this culture among a few it is and thats why they have no shame in sharing the crime with their 'brothers' (literally, in this particular case)
Vote for me at the next general election (2015) and I promise that the punishment will fit the crime.

The tragic thing is, this isn't even the worst of it. In some areas, not necessarily in the UK, children are born for the sole purpose of organ harvesting. Moldova has a serious problem with people being picked up after leaving an orphanage and pushed into trafficking until they get pregnant.

"Imagine you are an orphan in Moldova,” says Melody Cameron. “You grown up within four walls, you have never passed the gate you’re entire life and when you turn sixteen, you are sent away with twenty dollars in your hand. You have no idea where to go, how to earn money to eat, or where to sleep that night. So you’re sitting at a bus stop and someone in an expensive car and nice clothes comes by. He tells you that he has a job for you. Imagine the relief. Work means money, food and everything is going to be all right.”

But the truth is far from that. In fact the orphan will be trafficked, ending up in forced labour. “These guys take advantage of the fact that these kids don’t have many social skills,” says Cameron. For the past six years she’s been trying to prevent young girls ending up in the sex industry. How? To provide orphans with a place to stay, after they are forced to leave their shelter at the age of sixteen."
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest