The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Relax, see what happens on results day and retake it in january.
Reply 2
Don't worry about things that you can't change now.
Just think that even if it does turn out to be a bad result, you can always resit them again. :smile:

And eat some chocolate and unwind :smile:
leanne0681
Today i did 3 AS business studies exams and i totally messed up the last one and i am just sooo disappointed about it and i just dont know how to get over it... does anyone have any tips about getting over these things or any tips to make me happier??
anyways im depressed about it!
:confused:

Thanx x

I suppose there is nothing that i can really say apart from dont worry about, whats done is done just concentrate on your next exam but most importantly learn something from your mistakes, life is full of events and it helps if you learn from them rather than just pass them by,

this helps me sometimes when i need some cheering up,
Reply 4
i know i cant change it now but its hard ... i think chocolate might help and maybe some alcohol lol! :]
Just resit it in January.
Reply 6
Reply 7
it was :smile:
Yep do a resit and forget about it, btw what exam was it? ie unit
Reply 9
The thing is that you can't change the past. You can't do anything about it now, so you shouldn't stress!
Reply 10
re-sits are nice :hugs:
Reply 11
pork products
Yep do a resit and forget about it, btw what exam was it? ie unit

it was unit 1 with AQA im normally good on that paper but i just read some questions wrong and made stupid mistakes
did u take the same exam?
Reply 12
Vjyrik
The thing is that you can't change the past. You can't do anything about it now, so you shouldn't stress!

QFT.
Reply 13
Dont worry i just had the worst 3 physics exams, EVER. Like i dont think i could have done any worse (there is no waty i even got an E) but oh well, ill just resit it :smile:
Reply 14
becky.fm
Dont worry i just had the worst 3 physics exams, EVER. Like i dont think i could have done any worse (there is no waty i even got an E) but oh well, ill just resit it :smile:

u must know how im feeling then! am sure they will have gone alrite seen as i see you did very well in your GCSEs :smile:
Forget about it until results day, then retake it once if not twice next year. Honestly it doesn't matter.
Reply 16
I know how you feel, it will take some time to feel better but eventually you will feel alright. It's hard cos there's nothing you can do about it now but wait til results day and you might have done better than you thought, if not, you can always resit it, there's nothing wrong with that. As someone said, learn from the mistakes, whether it be nerves/timing/insufficient revision etc. Learn from it and don't repeat it for the remaining exams.
So I would say, learn from your mistakes and try not to let it happen again. Concentrate on the remaining exams. Don't let that exam you feel bad about ruin your motivation for the exams to come.
Reply 17
Wow...3 physics exam...3 hours of realising how bad i did in them :smile:

resits here i come!
At least it was only an AS level. I've just messed up one of my A levels so I guess it's going to be a gap year for me next year.
Reply 19
forget about it, no matter howmuch concern you put in it, it wont change the results

Latest