The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
im so academic
But using Justin Bieber as a means to do that, well, isn't that just pretty wrong?

I'd say so yeah. Especially seeing as it's probably creepy old men or something :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:
neillya1
I'd say so yeah. Especially seeing as it's probably creepy old men or something :s-smilie: :s-smilie: :s-smilie:

Seriously? :sad:
Reply 82
im so academic
Seriously? :sad:

Wouldn't surprise me.
anyway, this was the email that the "supposed" Bieber used...don't think it works anymore....
[email protected]
Reply 84
a fake, op is a fool
or op is troll

one of the two
Reply 85
I have spoken to Justin Beiber before on chat roulette

he goes on there a lot randomly as does paris hilton and ashton kutcher and many other celebs.

its no biggie ... sometimes it can be fakes but i wouldnt be surprised if you did come across the real ones i mean its usually the twitter obsessed celebs you'll find on these chat sites :smile:
Reply 86
Erm I saw the jonas bro's once, googled it and found out it was a recording. Yours was probably a recording too.
Reply 87
Reply 88
im so academic
Mmmm... fapping to Justin Bieber. :coma:

Just joking. :smile:

But seriously, am I the only person that believed this?

Yes because your an idiot
Reply 89
This thread is sooooooooo wrrrronnngggg on soooo mannny levels that im actually crying for my gender.
Reply 90
Oh not another person to fall for this.
First the Jonas Brothers, now Justin Bieber.
For gods sake people! Its not them. They're recorded live webchats that people use to 'fake' being them to other chat users. Mainly older men trying to appeal to younger girls.
Reply 91
Well I was within touching distance of Arthur 'God of Hell Fire' Brown at Glastonbury, but you don't hear me bragging do you.
Katinha
Oh not another person to fall for this.
First the Jonas Brothers, now Justin Bieber.
For gods sake people! Its not them. They're recorded live webchats that people use to 'fake' being them to other chat users. Mainly older men trying to appeal to younger girls.

I fell for it when I first read the thread. :erm:
Reply 93
im so academic
I fell for it when I first read the thread. :erm:

shame on you! :P
O MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE I HAVENT SEEN THIS THREAD THIS IS SO AWESOME LARV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
funniest thing ever
Haha this thread is hilarious. You people :facepalm2:

Hi! I'm Justin Bieber! Show me your boobs.

Latest