The Student Room Group

Has anyone got the Edexcel C2 Jan 2012 13th january unofficial mark scheme?

Scroll to see replies

Am I the only one who hated it?!?
It was a resit for me too :frown:
it was alright imo, but v. easy to make silly mistakes which has cost me about 5-6 marks :'(
Reply 22
Original post by Arsey
solutions are in the first post of the june 11 thread, I will upload them to the Jan 12 thread as soon as the thread is unlocked

Can you post it on this thread as Midnight is well and truely gone ?
Reply 23
So anyone ? Markscheme would end the tense wait....
Reply 25
Worked solutions are on youtube as well http://www.youtube.com/user/maths247?feature=g-all-a
Reply 26
Original post by Mr.cool
I found the paper too simple only the last part would provide any challenge.

Agreed, easier than C1 everything could be clarified with the use of a calculator , nothing outside the spec or beyond the spec. 9b was merely use of knowledge, seeing that it cycles every pi degrees so a was 2 and then using that to work out the shift of pi/5 and check on calc to be certain!

standard full marks :biggrin:
Reply 27
whas the link for the 2012 jan paper unnoficial mark scheme?.. anyone?
Thanks x
Reply 28
Original post by jv.lalloo
whas the link for the 2012 jan paper unnoficial mark scheme?.. anyone?
Thanks x

try scrolling up the page a little bit

arsey mate , i heard you do the edexcel alevel mark schemes do you have c1 mark scheme we done this morning if not how long mate ?
Reply 30
Original post by YourTheBoss

arsey mate , i heard you do the edexcel alevel mark schemes do you have c1 mark scheme we done this morning if not how long mate ?

Indeed I do.

Solutions to C1 and C2 are done and ready to be uploaded shortly after midnight.
Reply 31
Original post by Arsey
Indeed I do.

Solutions to C1 and C2 are done and ready to be uploaded shortly after midnight.

will you be posting them on this thread?
Reply 32
Original post by Arsey
Indeed I do.

Will you be doing one for FP1?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending