Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joseppea
"I don't want to be traded for a cow....or a microwave." :rofl:

ahahaaaa love this guy xD
Homeless man XD

'Want sandwhich....Eaaaaaat.'

Dont think I can ever do paedreatrics after that kid
(edited 12 years ago)
I love the hospital they work in, "Chelsea and Westminster" I think. Looks very clean and spacious.
Compared to my local hospitals that one looks like an airport!
"Now we just have to make small talk..."

*Silence*

:teehee:
"How would I describe myself? Fun. Fair...Not a funfair"
Milla is annoying. Mega annoying. I have a little thing for Aki.
Original post by Insanity514
I love the hospital they work in, "Chelsea and Westminster" I think. Looks very clean and spacious.
Compared to my local hospitals that one looks like an airport!

Chelsea & Westminster is huuuuuge. Last time I went they had modern art installations everywhere.
''An environmentally friendly car''... haha
Amieth treating himself after getting his first pay cheque: "I need some butter, I need some onions, I can probably get some tomatoes, maybe an apple... got to put food on the table" :P
Original post by Kingbradley6
"How would I describe myself? Fun. Fair...Not a funfair"

I love him! That really cracked me up.
Anyone else think this season is shaping up much better that the last?
Original post by AspiringDoctor
Amieth treating himself after getting his first pay cheque: "I need some butter, I need some onions, I can probably get some tomatoes, maybe an apple... got to put food on the table" :P

And he legit just gets that as well, he wasn't just listing things off the top of his head :P
i genuinely thought he was going to say - butter onions and tomato to make a curry
Original post by Boom533
Anyone else think this season is shaping up much better that the last?

:yes: I'm personally enjoying this season more (even though we've only seen 2 episodes), seems to be a wider range of personalities going on.
Original post by AspiringDoctor
:yes: I'm personally enjoying this season more (even though we've only seen 2 episodes), seems to be a wider range of personalities going on.

That guy who said he was good at acting last year is exactly like Amieth this year. :biggrin:
Reply 1995
Original post by dignityinclay
That guy who said he was good at acting last year is exactly like Amieth this year. :biggrin:

who was that? i can only think of john (large guy), adam ( i think? cocky but hot guy) and the chinese one whos name i dont remember.. there were no others? oh keir.. was he good at acting?
Reply 1996
Not going to lie, absolutely love Sameer, he's the funniest guy i ever saw. I also like the white blonde guy, he seems like such a relaxed(don't think he should be a surgeon though, his cannulating was basically just stabbing people), i think amieth would make the best doctor.
But that priya(surgeon really????!?!?!? you couldn't even take blood, i wouldn't let you anywhere near me) and milla(anybody else think her "posh" accent is put on, she really winds me up and apparently she went on holiday a week after the rotations began) and Aki is just plain useless(no offence, but if a doctor gave out confidential info on phone, id sue him).
But overall love the show, interesting to note how even those that graduated from the same uni still produced such wildly different doctors.
Original post by Tripo
Not going to lie, absolutely love Sameer, he's the funniest guy i ever saw. I also like the white blonde guy, he seems like such a relaxed(don't think he should be a surgeon though, his cannulating was basically just stabbing people), i think amieth would make the best doctor.
But that priya(surgeon really????!?!?!? you couldn't even take blood, i wouldn't let you anywhere near me) and milla(anybody else think her "posh" accent is put on, she really winds me up and apparently she went on holiday a week after the rotations began) and Aki is just plain useless(no offence, but if a doctor gave out confidential info on phone, id sue him).
But overall love the show, interesting to note how even those that graduated from the same uni still produced such wildly different doctors.

Mistakes are part of the game, its learning from them that really matters.
Original post by Tripo

I was appallingly bad at cannulas for the first year on the job. It doesn't make you a bad doctor simply because you struggle with one skill.
Original post by Tripo
don't think he should be a surgeon though, his cannulating was basically just stabbing people)

you couldn't even take blood, i wouldn't let you anywhere near me

milla(anybody else think her "posh" accent is put on)

Aki is just plain useless(no offence, but if a doctor gave out confidential info on phone, id sue him)

:lolwut: You're pretty good at judging/dismissing people, aren't you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending