The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marcusmerehay
Christ we've really blitzed through this thread - almost ready for the 12th incarnation of Arse Soc already. :colonhash:

I'm pretty sure rockrunride is carefully monitoring this thread. I remember seeing a post by him stating he would make the newest edition. :colonhash:

We can't give him that satisfaction.

Personally wouldn't mind if you, In2deep or Overmars make the newest one. Seem the most senior members amongst us.

EDIT: And Abiraleft :colondollar: (can't blame me for forgetting - you barely post! :tongue:)
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Darth Vader 7
I'm pretty sure rockrunride is carefully monitoring this thread. I remember seeing a post by him stating he would make the newest edition. :colonhash:

Personally wouldn't mind if you, In2deep or Overmars make the newest one. Seem the most senior members amongst us.

I think we should vote.

EDIT: And Abiraleft :colondollar: (can't blame me for forgetting - you barely post! :tongue:)

Left me out of that list. Insulted. :colonhash:
Reply 9483
Left me out of that list. Insulted. :colonhash:

He didn't?
Original post by jit987
He didn't?

Ah, me being blind again. :facepalm2:

Let me off, I've been staring at coursework/in lectures since 8am. :lol:
Ah, me being blind again. :facepalm2:

Let me off, I've been staring at coursework/in lectures since 8am. :lol:

Not good enough.

[video="youtube;WJhPLGMhRuQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJhPLGMhRuQ[/video]

:colone:
Not good enough.

[video="youtube;WJhPLGMhRuQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJhPLGMhRuQ[/video]

:colone:

:lol:
Reply 9487
Still a couple hundred posts to go, let's hope we don't reach 10k tommorow because of raging about an almighty collapse...
Original post by zxh800
Still a couple hundred posts to go, let's hope we don't reach 10k tommorow because of raging about an almighty collapse...

I want something controversial to happen so we reach 10K posts. Obviously we still win the match :rolleyes:.

I still think we should vote for the new thread creator.
Or whoever guesses the score correctly tomorrow becomes the new thread creator [only arsenal fans + Colonel.]
Actually you know what would be funny, is if Diaby got a red card tomorrow and got suspended for the rest of the season. As much as I like him, that would be hilarious.

[DISCLAIMER: I DON'T WANT HIM RED CARDED, I'M JUST SAYING IT WOULD BE FUNNY]
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9490
Original post by jilebinator
Actually you know what would be funny, is if Diaby got a red card tomorrow and got suspended for the rest of the season. As much as I like him, that would be hilarious.

Why would that be funny?
Why does it matter who starts the new thread ?:s-smilie:
Original post by jit987
Why would that be funny?

because he has been injured for the whole season, so as soon as he gets to play he gets suspended.

Original post by Glow in the dark
Why does it matter who starts the new thread ?:s-smilie:

yes, it is very important.

I would be honoured :beard:

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by jilebinator
because he has been injured for the whole season, so as soon as he gets to play he gets suspended.

I would laugh at first, and then probably cry.
Original post by In2deep
I would be honoured :beard:

Spoiler

Since you've accepted the honour, get one ready for tomorrow because I expect us to hit the threshold straight after the match (hopefully on a positive note :dry:).
Really excited about tomorrow.
Super excited about tomorrow.

Another Hat Trick for Van Persie:biggrin:
Reply 9499

Last year's fixture with the devil's commentary :awesome:

Latest