The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing - Chester March 2013 intake?

Hi, i was wondering if anyone on here is joining Chester University for adult nursing in the march 2013 intake?
Be nice to know some people before i get there :-)

Scroll to see replies

Hi,yes im starting in march 2013..are you goin to riverside?xx
Reply 2
Yes I am!. Are you ready for the start,have you just finished college or have you done an access course? X
Reply 3
Hi, I'm also on riverside for march 2013 :smile: xx
Yes cant wait to start..im just finishing an access course how about both of you? do u both have facebook..be good to make friends b4 we start. are you goin to be travelling there?xx
Reply 5
Yea I'm just finishing my access course now,not much travelling as live just outside Wrexham.yea I'm facebook find me on Laura tinsley x
oh r ya?how u found the access? I live near denbigh, i will be travelling..i think ive added you on facebook..if its the right person lol x
Reply 7
I'm just finishing my A levels, manic revision :frown: looks like i'll be the odd one out im coming up to live in Chester cause I live just outside of birmingham atm :smile: feel free to add me on facebook Emily kate freeman xx
Reply 8
pemijuice do you live in worcester?, because thats where i have just moved from? lol. Tinkerbell i think you must have had the wrong laura as no friend request, i did have worcester down but just changed my address to wrexham. where abouts in denbigh you from? x
hi just seen this post, yes i added the wrong person what is your pic of on your facebook?i will have another look now x
Reply 10
Sorry pemijuice, there was another Emily freeman in Worcester lol.ive added you now x
Hiya, Im starting March 2013 too an living in the halls :smile: only live in liverpool so not far can add me on facebook Sarah Mansley xxxx
hey im starting in march 2013 for nursing, im travling to chester and back. Im from prestatyn whitch isnt far from denbigh :biggrin:
Reply 13
Hiya sarah and johanna, i have added you both in facebook....thats if i have the right ones lol. Well we got us 5 girls going so far in march, at least we know of eachother so the first day will be less painful :colondollar:
Hi ladies, I too am doing adult nursing at riverside campus March 13, appreciate it if you would adds me on facebook, lyndsey hill (profile pic is black & white pic of me!!) Thanks girls xxx
Hi ladies, I'm doing adult nursing in March at Riverside, please feel free to add me on fb :smile:)))
Lyndsey Hill
Reply 16
I start in March 2013 too :smile: can't wait!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 17
heyyy i also start in march 2013 :smile: also cant wait, does anybody know the dates we start? thanks x
Hi Luanne, very exciting, I've got 21st March on my ucas but not sure if that's right!! Add me on fb or twitter Lyndsey hill Xxx
Reply 19
ahhh riteee, will have another look then, okay then i will add you on facebook :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest