The Student Room Group

Anyone get this email? I thought Unis were notified electronically

" The University of Nottingham has not yet received your full results and we are missing the following:

BTEC Extended Diploma

Please send your official results to us, ideally by 10 August 2012. All certificates must be in English; originals, or legally certified as accurate if translated or copied. Unfortunately we cannot accept scanned, photocopied or faxed documents from you. Please note that you must include your full name, UCAS Application Number and relevant Course Code on any correspondence that you send to us, as we will be unable to process results that we receive without these details."

I thought they received grades electronically? Will they send my certificates back?
It's just that I got an email from Notts asking if I would send my BTEC certificates to them

Help...kinda confused!
Original post by sweetheartbreakin
It's just that I got an email from Notts asking if I would send my BTEC certificates to them

Help...kinda confused!

Not sure about BTECs, but either way they eventually need to see the certificate as more solid proof.
THey do for some qualifications (eg a levels) but not others. It sounds as though Btecs fall into the latter category.
Reply 4
I assumed they did. My Uni changed my conditional to an unconditional about 2 weeks ago, so I assume they already got my grades? I did a BTEC.
Reply 5
Apparently not. Yes they'll send them back, but I'd send your certificates special delivery.
It depends on your school. They can opt out of the results being sent automatically.
Some universities do. My brother was asked to send his school grades to Edinburgh University. He just send a photocopy and they accepted that. I'd imagine you could do the same with your BTEC :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending