The Student Room Group

The 'How to Approach Random Girls in the Street' Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by Lewroll
I personally would hesitate, but thats because I am probably a bit shy. If I was sure she was looking at me and if it carried on for a while then I would go for it.

Yeah definitely try it (try on me if you want :sexface:):biggrin:

If she was completely unremarkable or creepy looking then I would probably ignore her tbh. But even if she was mildly attractive I will probably play along for a while :tongue:

Somebody pass me a tissue, my eyes are leaking from the irony of it all.:rolleyes:

I'll give it a go over the next month if after sufficient practise in the mirror I can convince myself that I don't look like a complete tool :tongue:

Edit: Also, that last line really bugged me simply on principle. You'd play along for awhile if she was mildly attractive? So you'd only really give any worth to a conversation with a randomer if she was past the mildly attractive mark? (I'm probably being too pedantic here but ouch?)
(edited 12 years ago)
Check this person's videos out. I think they are quite useful.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SucceedAtDating?feature=chclk#g/u
Original post by krish.x
Somebody pass me a tissue, my eyes are leaking from the irony of it all.:rolleyes:

I'll give it a go over the next month if after sufficient practise in the mirror I can convince myself that I don't look like a complete tool :tongue:

Edit: Also, that last line really bugged me simply on principle. You'd play along for awhile if she was mildly attractive? So you'd only really give any worth to a conversation with a randomer if she was past the mildly attractive mark? (I'm probably being too pedantic here but ouch?)

I am only shy when I feel like I could be embarrassing myself. I will be happy to be your test dummy :biggrin:

Maybe 'play along' was the wrong choice of words. I meant I'd go talk to her and see if she is interesting and if I like her. I would have to find her at least a bit attractive to want to talk to her, no?
Reply 203
Original post by Lewroll
I am only shy when I feel like I could be embarrassing myself. I will be happy to be your test dummy :biggrin:

Maybe 'play along' was the wrong choice of words. I meant I'd go talk to her and see if she is interesting and if I like her. I would have to find her at least a bit attractive to want to talk to her, no?

No comments for my rather cringeworthy pun? Sad times.

You're right about the attractive thing though... So pics and then I'll consider your offer :colone: :wink:
Original post by krish.x
No comments for my rather cringeworthy pun? Sad times.

You're right about the attractive thing though... So pics and then I'll consider your offer :colone: :wink:

What pun? O_O

A girl asking me for pics on TSR?! What a role reversal :biggrin: PM me and I will consider it :perv:
Reply 205
Ah Lewroll you sly dog you, posting a thread that makes you seem innocently curious knowing it would attract the attention of helpful females. In that, making an appeal that invokes the helpful humanitarian aspect of a female seems a good idea, like falling over randomly in the street, good thinking, good thinking.
I'm pretty sure that any chat up line will fail.

Something that might suceed if your eyes meet: a cheecky smile!

and then say something random, I am picturing it like this:

I'm walking threw the streets, passes some guy, we look at each other and he smiles in a cheeky way, I cant help but smile, he comes over walks next to me and says something funny -> conversation started!

Do something like this, I'd like it!
Reply 207
Original post by acat
Ah Lewroll you sly dog you, posting a thread that makes you seem innocently curious knowing it would attract the attention of helpful females. In that, making an appeal that invokes the helpful humanitarian aspect of a female seems a good idea, like falling over randomly in the street, good thinking, good thinking.

:eek: Genius. How did we not see it? :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
BAZINGA!

Contineously follow a girl, Whilie randomly jumping out and saying BAZINGA!!.. Untill she talks to you. I.E. While in the supermarket or cloths store, follow, hide and BAZINGA!!.. Rinse, Wash and Repeat.
Now I know how you accumulate such a large amount of rep. Geek assisting.
Reply 210
Original post by krish.x
:eek: Genius. How did we not see it? :tongue:

*Falls over*
Original post by Jmzie-Coupe
Now I know how you accumulate such a large amount of rep. Geek assisting.

You wanna be my sidekick :awesome:
Original post by Lewroll
You wanna be my sidekick :awesome:

Only if you play the little girl out of Kick Ass, and I play the father.
Reply 213
Original post by acat
*Falls over*

Would you like me to help you up? :tongue:
Reply 214

Brilliant film!

Deal :five: Are we fwends now?

The little girl is badass anyway :colonhash:
Original post by Lewroll
Deal :five: Are we fwends now?

The little girl is badass anyway :colonhash:

Indeed.
Some pretty funny ideas here, I reckon as long as you dont do anything too creepy any girl would be glad to start a bit of a conversation. Especially if you have a cute smile :wink:
Original post by Tsukuyomi
Also ive noticed that, british girls are more forgiven if they know the guy aint british. Almost as if they dont trust british guys or they are generally paranoid by british guys.

American girls probably wouldn't be so antagonistic against british guys, they'd be too busy drooling over the accent...
Videos need to be posted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending