The Student Room Group

Birmingham Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Yeah, on Track.

I just refreshed the page and it changed all of a sudden. I thought I was seeing things! lol
Reply 841
Original post by SomeoneYouDon'tKnow
Me too!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats!

OMG!

*high five*

Congratulations. :biggrin: Worth the wait, huh?:tongue:
Reply 842
Definitely! :biggrin: Is Birmingham your first choice?

I'm pretty sure that it's my first, or at least my back up.

What about you?
Original post by Escapade
OMG An offer just came through! :redface:

I think I'm about to cry.

Me too!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Congrats!

Congratulations both of you! :biggrin:
I'm unbelievably jealous right now :L
Reply 844
Probably, I might see you there next year then! :biggrin: Did you get an email from Bhm or not? Because I haven't had any of the emails other people apparently had (acknowledgements and such), so I'm wondering if they've entered the wrong email address into their system or something. I emailed them about it weeks ago but had no reply...
Hopefully! :biggrin:

No, I've only ever received the acknowledgement email from them, and then a bunch of student finance notices. I'd definitely try and get in touch again and check.

But you'll definitely get an email at 5pm from UCAS telling you that your Track has changed.
Reply 845
I got one from UCAS, I actually saw that you'd got your offer and thought I'd check just in case... :biggrin: Anyway, I'll email them again tomorrow, I can barely write coherent sentences at the moment... :tongue:

LOL I know, I'm still in shock!

Hope it's all sorted out soon. :wink:
Reply 846
OMG An offer just came through! :redface:

I think I'm about to cry.

Ahhh I got one too! Congratulations :biggrin: So unbelievably happy, thought I was gonna be able to control myself but may have let out a tear or two when my mum gave me a hug :colondollar:
Well done all you amazing people with offers!! :biggrin:
Reply 848
Original post by jack236
Ahhh I got one too! Congratulations :biggrin: So unbelievably happy, thought I was gonna be able to control myself but may have let out a tear or two when my mum gave me a hug :colondollar:

Congrats! :biggrin:

Is Birmingham your top choice?
Reply 849
Oh wow. Congratulations to everyone with offers :smile:
Reply 850
Offer from Birmingham, interview was exactly 2 weeks ago :biggrin:
Now to get the grades . . . !!
Reply 851
Congratulations!! what is the grade offer? :smile:
Reply 852
Conratulations!

Aha I just squealed for a bit... :colondollar: :tongue: (Which isn't something I normally do by the way!)

Haha thanks, you too! :biggrin: Yep I know what you mean, I think it's kinda accepted at times like these :tongue:

Congrats! :biggrin:

Is Birmingham your top choice?

I think it probably is, yeah :smile: at the minute it's my only choice anyway! What about you?
Reply 853
Original post by moonie9995
I hope not! I have 5 As and that would mean I've missed my block =[

I had an interview 3 weeks ago and only have 4 As at AS.

I said I wasn't sure if it was true or not :wink:
Just checked my email and offer from Birmingham! :biggrin: Going to uni this year!
Reply 855
Original post by jack236

I think it probably is, yeah :smile: at the minute it's my only choice anyway! What about you?

Yeah, I think it is as well.:tongue:
Congrats to everyone who has offers! Question, did everyone get emails at around 4:20 or around then? I'm obsessively checking emails/track and I'm getting scared seeing as my interview was exactly 4 weeks ago, and I haven't got anything :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
OFFER FROM BIRMINGHAM :biggrin: :biggrin: so happy and relieved!! worth the wait
Reply 858
YAYYYYY OFFER, such a relief. well done to everyone else who got one! :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 859
Original post by hen101
Offer from Birmingham, interview was exactly 2 weeks ago :biggrin:
Now to get the grades . . . !!

Original post by OliHudson
YAYYYYY OFFER, such a relief. well done to everyone else who got one! :biggrin::biggrin:

Original post by Wannabemedic93
OFFER FROM BIRMINGHAM :biggrin: :biggrin: so happy and relieved!! worth the wait

Congrats, guys! :biggrin:

Were any of you interviewed on the 21st of October? :P

Quick Reply

Latest