The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

English and Creative Writing applicants 2012!

I haven't seen a thread for this but I know this is a popular course, isn't it?

I sent off my responses to the creative stimuli on the deadline, and I haven't heard anything since...... :s-smilie:

ANYWAY

Offers/rejections/waiting like I am? Let's chat!
Reply 1
uhhhhhh bump.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm in the exact same position. It's doing my absolute head in not even knowing if the creative pieces have even been recieved... :/
Reply 3
Original post by Kelsey34
I'm in the exact same position. It's doing my absolute head in not even knowing if the creative pieces have even been recieved... :/

I had this panic, and I emailed the head of admissions. He was more than happy to confirm he had received them, I suggest you do the same to put your mind at rest!
Reply 4
Original post by RunAroundOnMe
I had this panic, and I emailed the head of admissions. He was more than happy to confirm he had received them, I suggest you do the same to put your mind at rest!

Thank you, I did just that. They're making their decisions within the next two weeks! So nervous.
Reply 5
Original post by Kelsey34
Thank you, I did just that. They're making their decisions within the next two weeks! So nervous.

Oh thank Goodness someone else is still waiting for a reply. I am checking my email every 10 minutes during the day it seems D:
Reply 6
Got my offerrr <3 aab

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending