The Student Room Group

struggling with revision

exams are getting closer, and I have 9 exams to study for:/

Wondering if anyone has any tips on how to study for longer without losing the will to revise and fighting boredom and procrastination?
Reply 1
i'm having the same problem tbh, i think of the opurtunities that we have in this country and that i have to make the most of it, this normally motivates me to do some work
Reply 2
Same. I need to revise but I keep on going on this site. Damn you TSR! Grrr....
Reply 3
Original post by goldenfish
exams are getting closer, and I have 9 exams to study for:/

Wondering if anyone has any tips on how to study for longer without losing the will to revise and fighting boredom and procrastination?

My method is to do everything you are tempted to do other than revision then once you have done all those things, you find studying much more effective and enjoyable.

Also turn off your internet, hide the computer, and set pepper spray traps for when you try and find it again.
Reply 4
I use a free internet blocker thing called K9 web protection (aimed at parents) and even though I could easily enter the password and be unblocked from browsing the internet, it reminds me that I shouldn't be on the internet, because the darn internet distracts me from doing revision every time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending