The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4300
Original post by Hummi_C
Yeah we're on some weird scheme which means that as well as the two modules we've already done, we have to do 2 two hour maths exams :| but we do get two gcse's at the end

Oooh gutted! Two GCSEs are awesome though, I'd kill for that :smile: So you've done 4 exams all together? I do three and only get one!
Reply 4301
I have 12 exams left :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Abbseh
Versatility is good, it shows your different skills and abilities. As long as you have your relevant three I imagine you'll be fine? Have you talked to your careers adviser about it at all? If you are double thinking it now the chances are you will into September and you don't want that, you want to be relaxed as you begin your A Levels :smile:

Yeah but our Careers advisor was so ***** , she told me everything I knew beforehand..

Anyways.. Yeh it's not as if I am not interested in Econ w/ Business. In fact I am more interested in this than Chem, but ultimately I want to go into Cambridge and if they don't want applicants that didn't take Chemistry a level then it's gonna be a waste.
Thanks for your help though :wink:!
Reply 4303
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
i've got 11 :frown:

Ouch, what are they? Good luck :tongue:

Original post by Abbseh
Oh she is! You should see her during bumper cars... dangerous.
What you've got? Think of it this way, 9 exams until the end of GCSE! Thats a good feeling :biggrin:

2 Maths, 3 Latin, 2 German, Russian, History
Original post by Abbseh
Oooh gutted! Two GCSEs are awesome though, I'd kill for that :smile: So you've done 4 exams all together? I do three and only get one!

Yeah, or i will have done.. ahh that kinda sucks :tongue:
if i study maths - linear for the upcoming test ( linear with functional skills will it be the same!?
Reply 4306
I have two exams left; everyone either has loads or none at all, haha.
Original post by Alexx53
Ouch, what are they? Good luck :tongue:

maths - 4
B1, C1, P1
history - 2
german - 2
I still have 7, but feeling pretty good for them :smile:
Original post by shyamshah
I still have 7, but feeling pretty good for them :smile:

I have 8 left:frown:
That's a good feeling!
At least it won't damage your confidence:smile:
What subjects have you got left? I have: Maths (units 1 and 3), Science x4 and 2 history papers:biggrin:
Original post by justanotherindigo
I have 8 left:frown: That's a good feeling! At least it won't damage your confidence:smile: What subjects have you got left? I have: Maths (units 1 and 3), Science x4 and 2 history papers:biggrin:
2 maths exams, science module 1 retakes and german, finish on 27th June, when do you finish?
Original post by shyamshah
2 maths exams, science module 1 retakes and german, finish on 27th June, when do you finish?

Nice :]
I finish on the 25th June, my last exam being B5,C5,P5.
Only 22 days left! :party:
Then the worry of results day begins:frown:
Good Luck!
Are you on Edexcel for maths?:smile:
Original post by justanotherindigo
Nice :]
I finish on the 25th June, my last exam being B5,C5,P5.
Only 22 days left! :party:
Then the worry of results day begins:frown:
Good Luck!
Are you on Edexcel for maths?:smile:

You finish on my birthday :smile:
Yep doing linear. Exams are on 11th and 13th, you?
Yeah, just gonna try and not think about results day in summer.
Nice to know that everyone hasn't got that many exams left. I've got 5 exams. Then shall I be wallowing in the depths of misery!
I've got six exams left: Maths non-calc, RS, Biology, Maths calc, Geography and History :smile:
one left! some of my friends still have 8 :')
Does anyone like Marina and the Diamonds? :wink:
Reply 4317
Anyone doing A-level French? :smile:
Reply 4318
afternoooon - watching the boat thing on bbc...looootttsss of boats lol :biggrin:
Reply 4319
Original post by xoxlovelifexox
maths - 4
B1, C1, P1
history - 2
german - 2

How come you've got 4 maths exams? We only have to do 2.

Latest