Kaleb - Dusty Blinds
Reply 89
Some techstep:

Darkstep:

Jungle:

And whimsical humour:

Enjoy.
Anae
No, I don't produce - I'd love to, but I know nowt about musical theory so it would be really hard to pick up. Maybe one day. Basically I have a big group of friends who are into underground culture and music and so on, so there's always stuff going on.

I'm so going to take you up on your offer then, if I get bristol (and I will, touch wood). Where I live nothing interesting ever happens and most of my friends are about as mainstream as can be (sloans :rolleyes: )
For anyone who likes liquid niceness, the new LTJ Buken fabric live cd is highly recommended.
Reflexive
For anyone who likes liquid niceness, the new LTJ Buken fabric live cd is highly recommended.

Listened to it last night. Good stuff. I also recommend it.
Reply 93
Katie6Gee
high contrast
kissy sell out
chase and status

anyone for creamfields? x

yah... and global and exit fest hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: SIIICK summer

+1 for making this soc, always like to find new tunes.
forthcoming from camo & krooked absolutely stonkin, big tingz commin from them I recommend their dnbarena podcast, looking forward to their new album too

Reply 95
basketofsnakes
forthcoming from camo & krooked absolutely stonkin, big tingz commin from them I recommend their dnbarena podcast, looking forward to their new album too

This is already out, by the way. Keep your eyes peeled for Camo & Krooked and Body N Soul - The Reward. Distressingly good track.

Edit: oh yeah, Friction and K-Tee - Fired Up / Danny Byrd - Red Mist VIP landed on my doormat this morning. Mmmm.
Reply 96
n0c0ntr0l
What type of stuff you like. Do you want it chilled, do you want it hectic or somewhere inbetween?

I'd prefer it hectic. I have a few CDs but they are mainly chilled.
Reply 98
stoprunning
Get out.

Just kidding, you can stay, but only if you go away & listen to some proper dnb. :smile:

Exactly what i was guna say!
Reply 99
Some more Jungle

Quick Reply

Latest