The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It sucks to see your team lose their opening two, but tbh, both close games, both on the road and both without Paul Pierce!

Tomorrow night against the Hornets - think we could see our first win there. :smile:
Boston get ratings, KG on form. A true vet.
Anybody gonna watch the Lakers Jazz game, now?
Original post by u_dun_noe
Anybody gonna watch the Lakers Jazz game, now?

Will probs watch a bit tomorrow, as it's gone 4am here aha :smile:
Reply 304
Where do you UK members watch the games that aren't on T.V?
Reply 305
Heat! Was as predicted though
Reply 306
Thunder-Memphis should be good tonight will be good to see Rudy Gay back for the Grizz, think they could take it then Knicks v Warriors got a bad feeling Curry and Ellis will destroy the Knicks weak back court but hopefully Melo will go off again and get the job done
Original post by WIC
Where do you UK members watch the games that aren't on T.V?

ilp.nba.com
Reply 308
Hater wanna hate, lovers wanna love.ffs :camp:
Reply 309
Anbody know any sites online where you can watch NBA games for free/very cheap?
Firstly, aren't the Timberwolves looking good so far!

10 games tonight, can't wait for Memphis Grizzlies vs. OKC Thunder and Boston Celtics vs. NO Hornets! :biggrin:
Original post by alexsong
Thunder-Memphis should be good tonight will be good to see Rudy Gay back for the Grizz, think they could take it then Knicks v Warriors got a bad feeling Curry and Ellis will destroy the Knicks weak back court but hopefully Melo will go off again and get the job done

Yeah, looking at the Warriors' performance against Chicago, I think the Knicks have their work cut out for them tonight :smile:
Reply 312
Original post by WIC
Are there any good sites to watch the games? ESPN UK doesn't play that many. :frown:

The NBA TV coverage has a free offer from December 25th up until January 9th which you can use to watch the games! The quality is excellent and it's completely free!

https://ilp.nba.com/nbalp/secure/registerform
Not sure whether to get the league pass for just the Heat games or pay the extra £40 for everything... How about Norris Cole against the Celtics! He was beastin!!!
Reply 314
Think of all the other stuff you will be able to see with the full package, Durant, D Rose, new TWolves, Knicks, Curry/Ellis dynamic duo at the Warriors, Clippers, Kobe scoring 30 a night when he realises his team mates are all **** etc. etc.
Reply 315
No point. Just watch the heat destroy them all
Original post by studentnumber2
Not sure whether to get the league pass for just the Heat games or pay the extra £40 for everything... How about Norris Cole against the Celtics! He was beastin!!!

I decided to pay the extra, seriously, it's worth it for the amount extra you'll be able to watch!

PM me if you're buying either as I have a 10% off code that might work for you before Jan 9th :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Oh my diddy. This season is already sick, so many teams that I like watching.. I just wish games started earlier! :emo:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 318
Original post by studentnumber2

I don't think I'll ever be able to take Norris Cole seriously, due to...

LOOL. I got told he had the same name as that character, but didn't believe it!

Latest