The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

admission

Hello everyone ,listen guys i just need some information regarding admission ...kindly tell me whats the criteria to get admission for those student who did not live in uk
Reply 1
Original post by masjid
Hello everyone ,listen guys i just need some information regarding admission ...kindly tell me whats the criteria to get admission for those student who did not live in uk

No one can give you the answer without being more specific.

This all depends what sort of course you apply for. Some courses are more difficult to get into than others. If you are not from the UK and did not live in an English speaking country for at least 3 years they usually ask for some sort of certificate that shows your level of English. Also, you will have to have a degree/certificate that is equivalent to the A-levels in the UK or some sort of Secondary Education (usually till the age of 18).

For more information on studying at the University as an international student you can also have a look on the website of the University: http://www.herts.ac.uk/international-students/home.cfm

If you know what course you are applying for already you can go to the particular homepage through the course finder to see what the exact requirements are for that course. If you are confused about any of the criteria feel free to ask or you could email/ring hertfordshire. :smile:

Hope this helps a bit.
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Dear Thanks for the reply ,,And I can get a lot of information which you shared ,actually i totally dont know how to get admission in abroad ,thats why i create a thread ,,secondly i wana get information in Business administration ,, once again bundle of thanks..

Quick Reply

Latest