The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SciFiBoy
tortoises are cool :biggrin: we used to have a hamster when I was a kid but he died long ago :frown:

yeah, my mum says she will kill me if England beat Ireland later lol, I am pretty sure she is joking though!

Haha :tongue: Awhh *hugs*

Oh my... Well if you go quiet after today at least we'll all know what happened :tongue:
Reply 1121
Original post by RDavies93
Is there not another bus? Or was it a, uhh, personal bus? Dear god, I know what I mean...

Public bus, not a private minibus! I dunno where they went, Tenerife has loads of beaches.
Original post by Deyesy
Getting my first cup now.

Don't ruin it for me >.< I'm watching the highlights in 15 minutes!

Second :tongue:
Haha :tongue: Awhh *hugs*

Oh my... Well if you go quiet after today at least we'll all know what happened :tongue:

well lol, hopefully England win and my mum is just to upset to attack! :lol:
Original post by PrIaLs
Public bus, not a private minibus! I dunno where they went, Tenerife has loads of beaches.

Awh good, you did know what I meant :smile:

Excuse me while I kick myself for not realizing that! :colondollar: Duh rachel. Just duh.
Original post by SciFiBoy
well lol, hopefully England win and my mum is just to upset to attack! :lol:

I'll cross my fingers for you man. :tongue:
The sun is shining... It's a beautiful day, screw the gym I'm going for a run :smile: And testing out my new app while I'm at it :tongue:

Back soon guys! :smile:
The sun is shining... It's a beautiful day, screw the gym I'm going for a run :smile: And testing out my new app while I'm at it :tongue:

It's raining in London! I went gym on Tuesday, and my biceps are still hurting today... good pain is good!

This is a topic I belong in ha :biggrin:

Where do you live? :lolwut:
Original post by Spoonforknife
It's raining in London! I went gym on Tuesday, and my biceps are still hurting today... good pain is good!

This is a topic I belong in ha :biggrin:

Haha mine are killing from yesterday!! Gotta love the weights mind :smile: And my shoulders ache from the rowing machineee. Good pain right, loveee it! :biggrin:

That was an insanely short run I must say... I thought I'd take it easy and just do a shrort distance, I'm feeling dissatisfied I must say. I think I'll head out again with the dogs or something :smile:

Are you also a gym addict or is it just me :tongue:

Original post by Mr Smurf
Where do you live? :lolwut:

Wales man.
Reply 1130
Definitely disappointing for Kimi especially with how well Grosjean performed.
Wales man.

Welsh girls. :sexface:
Welsh girls. :sexface:

And why's that?
And why's that?

I mean the ones at my uni. :sexface:
I mean the ones at my uni. :sexface:

Haha, Which uni :tongue:
Haha, Which uni :tongue:

Not telling. :p: I like to keep my identity classified on here. :ninja:
Haha mine are killing from yesterday!! Gotta love the weights mind :smile: And my shoulders ache from the rowing machineee. Good pain right, loveee it! :biggrin:

That was an insanely short run I must say... I thought I'd take it easy and just do a shrort distance, I'm feeling dissatisfied I must say. I think I'll head out again with the dogs or something :smile:

Are you also a gym addict or is it just me :tongue:

Whoa, you seem into your fitness and stuff, awesome :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah, pain is gooood, love that feeling in the morning so you know you've done something right! Then again, I done triceps yesterday and the pain is mild... i'm not a happy bunny :tongue:

Oooo you got dogs! What breeds? :smile:

Kinda am, I joined only a few weeks ago, I moved to London and took up boxing! But now need to get ready for the summer holidays and re-kindling my love of going gym :biggrin:! How about you? :smile:
Not telling. :p: I like to keep my identity classified on here. :ninja:

That's fair :smile:

Original post by Spoonforknife
Whoa, you seem into your fitness and stuff, awesome :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yeah, pain is gooood, love that feeling in the morning so you know you've done something right! Then again, I done triceps yesterday and the pain is mild... i'm not a happy bunny :tongue:

Oooo you got dogs! What breeds? :smile:

Kinda am, I joined only a few weeks ago, I moved to London and took up boxing! But now need to get ready for the summer holidays and re-kindling my love of going gym :biggrin:! How about you? :smile:

Yeah :smile: It's good fun :smile:

Haha I just love that feeling straight after, when you've cooled down and all the muscles are stretching out. Soooo good. Have you noticed how Good water tastes in the gym? Can't drink it at home, but in the gym it's freaking delicious :tongue:

Two Labradors and a jack russel :smile:

Boxing is freaking hard work, so good on you! You'll be fit as, by the time summer comes along :smile: I used to think the gym was a torture chamber and avoid it like the plague... Always loved running, but it's tough getting started again, so I signed up for race for life to give myself a goal to aim for, and who knew, but I love it :smile: I'm a total addict now :smile: I seriously think it's improved my whole lifestyle, since starting, I'm eating way better, gaining weight :smile: Happy times!!! :tongue:
That's fair :smile:

Yeah :smile: It's good fun :smile:

Haha I just love that feeling straight after, when you've cooled down and all the muscles are stretching out. Soooo good. Have you noticed how Good water tastes in the gym? Can't drink it at home, but in the gym it's freaking delicious :tongue:

Two Labradors and a jack russel :smile:

Boxing is freaking hard work, so good on you! You'll be fit as, by the time summer comes along :smile: I used to think the gym was a torture chamber and avoid it like the plague... Always loved running, but it's tough getting started again, so I signed up for race for life to give myself a goal to aim for, and who knew, but I love it :smile: I'm a total addict now :smile: I seriously think it's improved my whole lifestyle, since starting, I'm eating way better, gaining weight :smile: Happy times!!! :tongue:

Oh, a girl that actually exercises. What a surprise. :tongue:
Original post by Spontogical
Oh, a girl that actually exercises. What a surprise. :tongue:

Haha, I have to for my health :tongue: I ain't going back into hospital no sireee :smile:

Latest