The Student Room Group

Boyfriend won't stop asking

Scroll to see replies

You guys do realise this thread is 2 months old and got ressed yesterday?
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I was wondering what your thoughts are on this situation. I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years now and we get on really well most of the time but since we started trying anal sex after he told me he really wanted to give it a go he just won't stop asking me for it now.

I've told him I get no pleasure from it whatsoever and often it's very uncomfortable, but let him do it every now and again to keep him happy because I know that if I say no he gets really stroppy with me and I just don't have the energy for arguments and this is usually the only thing we tend to fall out over.

It's really getting me down, I make excuses so he doesn't keep on asking but I don't think I should have to, surely if I say I really don't enjoy it he should ask me a lot less/not ask at all anymore?

Do you think I'm right to be a bit upset about this or am I over-reacting?

Thanks guys, sorry for the long post.

He sounds like a bit of a knob to me. When you told him you didn't like it what did he say?
The fact you feel you have to make excuses is really concerning. I'd be upset if it was me too because I'd feel kind of used for the sex if I'm honest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending