Scroll to see replies

Is he seriously dead? :O :O

Marlon
He's not dead...
Reply 63
Get well soon MJ! Yee hee! :biggrin:
They mentioned it on 5 Live
futuremarkets
I would just go 'oh', and carry on with what I was doing.

EDIT: actually I'd probably laugh at the people who've spent thousands on his gig tickets.

I think that they might possibly give a refund.
Reply 66
He hasn't died. He has suffered a heart attack and has been rushed to hospital. I hope he gets better soon.
that fawcett women died though
He's in hospital...he's not dead yet...
Reply 69
EskimoJo
:eek2: OP you bar steward! Gave me a fright! :sadnod:

Agreed :frown:
Bit premature, isn't it?

Will people get refunded for his gigs if he does go off to the great plastic surgeon in the sky?
Joseph90
He hasn't died. He has suffered a heart attack and has been rushed to hospital. I hope he gets better soon.

man I love your sig :cool:
Reply 72
Well its obviously sad whenever someone dies (with the exceptions of Hitler, Hussein etc..) but I would have limited sympathy.
However, if Stephen Hawking died... =(
Why do twots on this forum start threads with misleading and idiotic titles in any case?
You need to change the thread title. This is Michael Jackson we're talking about man, not Jade Goody or 'that fawcett women'.
Reply 75
I'd be quite sad for a while and reflect on his pretty good music then I'd wonder whether the people that paid quite a lot of money to see him would be getting their money back.
If not I would laugh.
You're terrible. Not that I'd miss him, but you're gonna make a lot of kiddies on here cry tonight...
Reply 77
Goodnight, sweet prince.
Reply 78
getinthevan
Bit premature, isn't it?

Will people get refunded for his gigs if he does go off to the great plastic surgeon in the sky?

This is the most important question at this point in time.
Oooh I like breaking news. Not as juicy as a terrorist attack though, which really gets the adrenaline going. (I'm not a sick, its just exciting when history happens infront of you. Ie 911)

Quick Reply

Latest