The Student Room Group

Job interview at Republic??!!

Hi,

I've got a job interview at Repulic for part-time work, it's a phone interview. The guy said it would last five-ten minutes. Has anyone had one? What will I be asked?

Thanks for your help. :smile:
Reply 1
hey I recently applied at republic, just wandering how quickly you found out about the interview? Good luck on your interview!

:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Hannah124
Hi,

I've got a job interview at Repulic for part-time work, it's a phone interview. The guy said it would last five-ten minutes. Has anyone had one? What will I be asked?

Well my brother is working there and he had a face-to-face interview and got asked to pick out certain outfits for different occasions.
Just be cool and relax. :smile:
Reply 4
Their probably going to ask you about past experience, what you could bring to the company and why you should be employed etc, just try and be as confident as u can.
Original post by Hannah124
Hi,

Hey how did it go? - I've just applied for my local store and have got a phone interview next week with them! What was it like?? And do you have another interview after that face-to-face??
Reply 6
If you applied online do they interview using your on-line application or do they read from your cv?
Reply 7
I have an interview there too - sorry this post is a bit late only noticed the thread. What should I wear!? Also what types of questions do they ask?? It's a group interview. Any help from anyone who works or has worked in Republic would be great.
Reply 8
Original post by R3cognize
I have an interview there too - sorry this post is a bit late only noticed the thread. What should I wear!? Also what types of questions do they ask?? It's a group interview. Any help from anyone who works or has worked in Republic would be great.

Which store is it?

Also, I was just really smiley, x
hi i am having a group interview this week, can someone please tell me what it is like and what you do? Also what to wear??? thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending