The Student Room Group

What did you think of your exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lil-Lele
IGCSE FRENCH EDEXCEL Listening Test - I know I've failed this. :frown:

haha you're definitely not the only one.. my whole year failed..!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?? was he even speaking in french?!;p
Original post by AboveTheLine
Remember the rules about discussion of Edexcel exams :smile:

I don't see a thread on any of the exams I took yesterday yet, but as far as I can tell it's past 12AM and 4AM and I can talk bout them.

Edexcel Biology B3 - Pretty good really, an entire set of questions was just data handling and some questions were phrased in a difficult way but I knew most of the knowledge.
Edexcel Religious Studies - Pretty horrible sets of questions especially the 8 markers, but I did what I could. Felt like I didn't write enough for the big markers though. There were no philosophical questions in there, something I was looking forward to expanding my answers on.

I felt quite similar, and I run out of time, and there were some questions that I thought were worded weird.
Reply 22
Anyone else found the French listening edexcel impossible?
Reply 23
Stop discussing it! You're not allowed to for another 5 hours.
Reply 24
yeah remember the time guys, we dont want anyone getting caught out!
found out today my it exam is being moderated, joy and i have lost a bit of course work but it is only worth 3 marks so thats ok i guess.
got my rs aqa tomorrow, hopefully should be all okay!
hope you all did well!
Well it's past midnight so I can voice my views on the Edexcel Citizenship Studies exam:

Easy peasy. Lol!
Reply 26
Well it's past midnight so I can voice my views on the Edexcel Citizenship Studies exam:

Easy peasy. Lol!

What do you have to do for Citizenship Studies? :dontknow:
Original post by Mazzini
What do you have to do for Citizenship Studies? :dontknow:

Common sense and perhaps a few key terms. You did have to describe a coalition, for example. And write an essay style answer at the end, choose one of three things. So you need someknowledge. It's simple though.
Reply 28
Common sense and perhaps a few key terms. You did have to describe a coalition, for example. And write an essay style answer at the end, choose one of three things. So you need someknowledge. It's simple though.

Ah right :biggrin:
Lol that edexcel citizenship exam was easy to be honest, which essay question did u answer, I had answer the one about prison...
Reply 30
All i will say is I had my rs aqa today and it went okay.
Last day tomorrow and we have a few things planned :wink:
Reply 31
Original post by starienight
yeah remember the time guys, we dont want anyone getting caught out!
found out today my it exam is being moderated, joy and i have lost a bit of course work but it is only worth 3 marks so thats ok i guess.
got my rs aqa tomorrow, hopefully should be all okay!
hope you all did well!

wait did you do religion and life issues for rs aqa? i did that one lol :smile: but ugh it was agony :sigh:
Original post by Syntax Error
Lol that edexcel citizenship exam was easy to be honest, which essay question did u answer, I had answer the one about prison...

I think pretty much everyone chose the prisons one lol, easiest one. (I did too).
Hey guys, to all those who took the AQA Economics Unit 11 GCSE today (Friday 18th May), the first question kinda threw me - about the dad and the stage of his PLC... What did you guys put - I put in that he's in Late Adult stage.
Reply 34
Original post by Sammy95
wait did you do religion and life issues for rs aqa? i did that one lol :smile: but ugh it was agony :sigh:

s that the one about early life, war, enviromental etc?
Reply 35
Original post by starienight
s that the one about early life, war, enviromental etc?

it was the one about animal rights, planet earth, prejudice, early life, war and peace and young people. was that your one? if so which questions did you do? how did you find them? :smile:
Reply 36
The biology b3 went quite well however I would've liked it much more if it included the micro-organism stuff I memorised, it was all about animals, the only question that got me kinda thinking was the brine and it's uses in producing soy sauce. Otherwise it went quite well and hopefully all my sciences go that well and with that confidence :biggrin:
Reply 37

Easy peasy. Lol!

So was it a Fact or Opinion, our whole year had a lenghty discussion because it was both :|
Reply 38
Original post by Sammy95
it was the one about animal rights, planet earth, prejudice, early life, war and peace and young people. was that your one? if so which questions did you do? how did you find them? :smile:

sorry about the late reply, i did animal rights, planet earth, prejudice and early life and i did christianity, islam, sikhism

you

oright not looking foward to the other book though
Reply 39
right got me B3 tomorrow, and so nervous, only stated revising today so am not looking foward to the paper aaah

Quick Reply

Latest