The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 880
A picture of Brienne:

Spoiler

Definitely ugly enough :p:
Reply 881
I think the actress is actually 6 foot tall.
Reply 882
I CANT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY. This is driving me crazy, it's been almost a year D:!
Reply 883
Does it not premiere on Sky Atlantic on Monday night though?
Reply 884
Sunday for the US, Monday for us :frown:
Well that sucks, although the fact that we're getting at practically the same time is a rare thing these days, so I can't complain too much. Very excited now!
I'm thinking of waiting a couple of weeks between episodes and watching them 2-3 at a time. I hate just watching an hour a week. :redface:
Reply 887
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-17554816

Thought this was interesting. I do love the way that they used the regional accents in GoT, it makes me really feel that the North and South have such a divide. I always wondered if the USA fans got the same picture from the accents. I guess they're all just 'English' to them, but to me it brings it even further to life.

Can't wait for the next series!
Reply 888
I've been re-watching season one over the last few weeks, got 4 episodes left. The casting was pretty much spot on in the first season, I'm hoping for something similar in season 2!
Seriously, I can't wait for Monday. Spartacus season finale AND Game of Thrones starts. My night is sorted.
Reply 890
:nutcase: Cannot wait for this! Currently reading 'A Feast for Crows', although I've slowed down massively.
Original post by JoeK
:nutcase: Cannot wait for this! Currently reading 'A Feast for Crows', although I've slowed down massively.

Yeah I'm about 400 pages in to that, resumed reading recently. Its pretty gruelling.. not as bad as people were saying in the reviews on amazon though.
Reply 892
That Florence and the Machine song in the trailer fits the series so well, great choice for a trailer song.

Spoiler

:woo:
Not too long now :excited:
Reply 895
I can't wait!
Can't wait for games of throne especially those brummie, sheffield, and cockney accents.
Reply 897
Currently downloading in HD :awesome:
Reply 898
720p download CMON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 899
I'm downloading it now but my internet is like being extra-slow today PLEASE, I CANT WAIT!

Latest