The Student Room Group

AS Module Resit Limit?

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering anyone here knows if it's possible to resit AS modules in the next year of study for a subject ?! I can't find the answer for this anywhere.

The exams i'm doing are available in January and May according to AQA and my schooling institution, so say if you do badly in a AS module exam that was done in May can you resit it in the next year in January when you are doing A2. ?

Answers are all highly appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
yes you can
Reply 2
Original post by MoniqueBubbles
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering anyone here knows if it's possible to resit AS modules in the next year of study for a subject ?! I can't find the answer for this anywhere.

The exams i'm doing are available in January and May according to AQA and my schooling institution, so say if you do badly in a AS module exam that was done in May can you resit it in the next year in January when you are doing A2. ?

Answers are all highly appreciated :smile:

Yes you can. Some schools or colleges may set their own internal rules (e.g. no re-sits in January) but there are no exam board limits on how often or where you re-sit. The best mark you get at an A level unit is always the one that counts, whenever and where ever you got it.
Reply 3
Yes you can, this is quite common actually :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest