The Student Room Group

What will you do to celebrate the end of your exams?

Not sure if this thread is in the right place but anyway...Are you planning on treating yourself once all the slogging is over? Party, perhaps? Or will you spend fifty days watching daytime telly to recover? :colone:

Scroll to see replies

Eat a nice big chocolate cake and shred all of the resources I was given for all the subjects that I hate doing! :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
I'll have no time to myself until tomorrow night lol. My final exam is this morning, but I'm gonna spend the afternoon cleaning/packing as I move out of uni for the summer tomorrow. Tonight gonna have a movie night with friends, before getting on the train back home to England tomorrow.
Well I've got prom on the day of my last exam. Then I guess partying for a week and then going on holiday :smile:
Hyperventilate into a bag until results day.

Rock back and forth in the foetal position in the dark, muttering about HLA Hart.
Original post by Happy-Turtle
Eat a nice big chocolate cake and shred all of the resources I was given for all the subjects that I hate doing! D

That sounds like my kind of relaxation! :wink:
Reply 6
I think it'll be a big cake, then prom and partying couple of days after!
Reply 7
Original post by buildalegohouse
Not sure if this thread is in the right place but anyway...Are you planning on treating yourself once all the slogging is over? Party, perhaps? Or will you spend fifty days watching daytime telly to recover? :colone:

Stay at uni for another week or so, relaxing in the sun during the day/shopping/doing whatever, and then going out at night!
Tbh I'll probably be a burnout after just a few days of this, soo after that i'll probably go home and chill, see some family.

What about you? :smile:
My last exam finishes at roughly 11.15, and I aim to be in the pub by 11.30!

Have a week of parties, BBQs and other fun stuff, then prom, then Zante for a week! It's going to be a good summer :smile:

(Apart from the exam part, obviously)
After last exam have a few a few days chilling out in thee sun, doing things with the family to rest.
Then that friday through sunday get mashed!
Then next week its party-prom (afterparty)-birthday party-free party.

Then after I have recoverd from that get a job and learn to drive :smile:
Reply 10
Watch the European Football championships. Starts on exactly the same day I finish uni :colone: And a trip to the theatre! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Prepare for USMLE step 1 exam. :cool:
Reply 12
Eating a tub of ice-cream while watching Korean movies. Go and overnight at my gfs house and next day eat barbecue meat:biggrin:
buy an xbox & minecraft and dont leave the house until results day and then cry in a damp dark corner for the rest of eternity
Original post by TheKieranC
buy an xbox & minecraft and dont leave the house until results day and then cry in a damp dark corner for the rest of eternity

I am... disappointed.
Reply 15
Hopefully I will have a job or two lined up the second I finish my last exams. After that I expect to buy a Audi A1 and go on a driving trip with my gf. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Aspiringlawstudent
I am... disappointed.

LOOL, i know dude, i know.
Reply 17
sleep.
I've planned an Inbetweeners style road trip to Thorpe Park with a few of my friends as my first proper long-distance journey in my car. Pussayyy Patrol! ;P
Reply 19
Well I'm from the country so three of my friends and I are heading to London! :smile: Fairly exciting :biggrin:
Oh and then later on in study leave (don't go back to sixth form until 11th June), going on a beach holiday with my friends. Can't wait for exams to be over!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending