22a, 22b, 22c
23c, 23d
24c
26a, 26b, 26c
27a, 27c, 27d
28b
29b, 29c
30b, 30c

You shouldn't be hocked that I am stuck on so many, its the wording, and when I think half the answers are right, the answers at the back are wrong - even my maths teacher has spotted this

so can you guys please show me the working out

thanks
You could post a specific question or alternatively use the CD at the back. It shows you how they got the answer.
Reply 2
Wowsa that is alot.
Reply 3
The hell! I would be better to post some specific questions- I don't have the textbook so listing a whole bunch of questions won't help. From what I remember though the M1 textbook wasn't that bad with answers
Reply 4
Original post by Abject Testament
You could post a specific question or alternatively use the CD at the back. It shows you how they got the answer.

I don't know if it applies to the OP but our teachers don't give us the CDs
Original post by Haesights
I don't know if it
applies to the OP but our teachers don't give us
the CDs

Too bad. The CD would be quite useful(in the case of the OP)
Reply 6
Original post by A193
I need help with these following questions from the Edexcel M1 Mechanics book:

Review Exercise 1 (p80-85)

2a, 2b
3a
4a, 4b
9b, 9c
11b
13b
17b
20b
22a, 22b, 22c
23c, 23d
24c
26a, 26b, 26c
27a, 27c, 27d
28b
29b, 29c
30b, 30c

You shouldn't be hocked that I am stuck on so many, its the wording, and when I think half the answers are right, the answers at the back are wrong - even my maths teacher has spotted this

so can you guys please show me the working out

thanks

You need to post a specific question with an example of your answer and the book's answer...nobody's going to run off and work out all that lot for you!

(and even if they did, they might have a different version of the M1 book from you with different questions in that exercise!!)
You can download the solutionbank online

Quick Reply