The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Hi guys! How is your application going? Got your interview yet? If so when and how are you preparing for it? If you were unsuccessful when did they tell you and what was the reason?

Scroll to see replies

yes man :smile: applied to manchester KCL bristol and leeds :smile: got an offer from KCL for biochemistry and still havent heard anything yet from the dental unis
Reply 2
Original post by That_Clever_Guy
yes man :smile: applied to manchester KCL bristol and leeds :smile: got an offer from KCL for biochemistry and still havent heard anything yet from the dental unis

I got rejected by manchester for oral health science and an interview for dentistry! Was really strange. I've applied to sheffield newcastle and glasgow too
Original post by hamzahhussain
I got rejected by manchester for oral health science and an interview for dentistry! Was really strange. I've applied to sheffield newcastle and glasgow too

when did you get your interview? had you put your UKCAT on your UCAS? im getting worried :s
Reply 4
Original post by That_Clever_Guy
when did you get your interview? had you put your UKCAT on your UCAS? im getting worried :s

Got the email a week ago today! nah i didnt put my ukcat score on my ucas, but if you check last years stalking page, people has their interviews up until march, so it's not too late
Reply 5
so whens your interview for Manchester and what are target grades for your A levels
Reply 6
I've applied for Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds and Sheffield for dentistry and Manchester for biomedical sciences. I've got my offer for biomedical sciences of 3 A's
Hi, ive applied to manchester for dentistry got an interview invitation on wednesday for the 5th of dec! :s-smilie:
Reply 8
No interviews yet :frown:
applied for Manchester kcl, qmul, Cardiff
Reply 9
How are you preparing for your interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by harsh.boy365
Hi, ive applied to manchester for dentistry got an interview invitation on wednesday for the 5th of dec! :s-smilie:

Same, see you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
How are you preparing for your interviews?

Posted from TSR Mobile

My interview is on Thursday 5th December - My school are going to do some mock interviews with me I think.. But other than that don't really know what I am supposed to do to prepare.. I guess it's just a case of reading and building up as much info as you can about dentistry in general... :s-smilie:
Reply 12
My interview at Manchester tomorrow, scared!
Reply 13
I've applied to Manchester, Liverpool, Glasgow and queens. Freaking out that people have interviews already and I don't have a single one :s how come some people have interviews already? Do they have amazing ukcat or something?!? Could someone shed some light on this pls!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jrh0211

Good Luck!
Reply 15
Original post by jrh0211

How did it go?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
hey! new to this.. :s-smilie: I've applied for Manchester Liverpool Leeds n Sheffield! I got an interview on the 2nd of December, anyone else???
Reply 17
Original post by sanket.j
hey! new to this.. :s-smilie: I've applied for Manchester Liverpool Leeds n Sheffield! I got an interview on the 2nd of December, anyone else???

Yeahhh mine is on the second!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
did any of you get a welcome email from them before the interview invite?
Reply 19
Yeahhh mine is on the second!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great i'll see you there!!

Quick Reply

Latest