The Student Room Group

any french students could help me out?

or people who applied to Science Po?

I got an email saying:
Les procédures d’admission en master (cursus antérieur français et internationale) sont fermées.

So I guess I can no longer apply? I went on the website and it says 'ferme' for 'status' (regarding my program^).
Any miracles about someone missing the deadline and still applying?

Thanks!
Reply 1
It basically says the deadline for master's is over, for both French and international applicants.
Reply 2
Original post by Ghost6
It basically says the deadline for master's is over, for both French and international applicants.

oh dear! No chance of them accepting my application? How strict are they with such issues?
Reply 3
Original post by itzme
oh dear! No chance of them accepting my application? How strict are they with such issues?

I have no idea, I would suspect that it is a hard deadline. But if by any chance the course still has unfilled spots they may want to consider late applications, I don't know. You can always try to call/email them
Reply 4
You should definitely give it a try ... If they're still monitoring the applications, there have no reason not to give a look at yours, especially if it's sexy :smile:
I would recommend a call before you send anything, though.
Original post by itzme

I am pretty sure it is too late. Science Po is very good school, pretty unlikely they have room left.

Quick Reply

Latest